12.

5:30 am

At Hueningkai's home

Hueningkai hasn't been able to sleep thinking about Y/N and missing her. Yuna was sleeping beside her peacefully.
"Yes I did a mistake by making you a very important part of my life! Get out of my apartment.", those painful words of Y/N were roaming around his head, he couldn't get it off his head. Tears once again rolled down from his eyes thinking about it. He was hating himself for hurting Y/N. The Y/N he never let anyone hurt but ironically he is the one who hurt her, his precious Y/N. Thinking about it makes his heart feel heavy.
"I'm sorry Y/N......"

Next Day

Hueningkai came early to see Y/N. He saw her walking alone. He took a deep breath and ran towards her. Hueningkai grabbed her wrist making her turn towards him.
"Y/N......I-I'm sorry...I was wrong...I was, p-please forgive me........", His voice cracked.
"Sorry?? For what Hueningkai? Last night..? Oh I forgive you, it's fine", She simply replied acting like she doesn't know anything.
"Beat me, curse me, anything but don't do this to me..", he said.
"Do what?? You have your own life. It's okay Hueningkai. I'm getting late. See you later.", Y/N left with a smile.
The slap Y/N gave to Hueningkai was bigger than humiliation. Hueningkai knew he was losing her. He lost his Y/N, the Y/N that was never like this. He felt like she was numb. She changed, she changed herself. Hueningkai hated it. He felt as if someone was holding his breath. His eyes were getting teary. He let out a heavy breath and walked towards his class.

In the class

"So guys write about the most important person in your life I'm sure you all have someone. ", the professor said.
"Miss Y/N do you have someone who is very special to you?", the professor asked Y/N. Hueningkai looked at her. A smile appeared on his face thinking that she will say his name. Beomgyu and Taehyun also thought the same thing.
"Yes..... it's my boyfriend Namjoon....he is very important to......uhh me." Y/N smiled a little
"Oh that's great.", the professor said and everyone continued their work. Her words seemed normal to everyone but it broke someone's heart into pieces, Hueningkai.
"I lost her....... she hates me, she hates me so much. What have I done."

Yuna was walking with Hueningkai as she was trying to cheer his mood but it was a massive fail. Hueningkai wanted to cry and wanted to go to Y/N, but he lost the right to go.
"Hey Y/N! I'm sorry I ruined your birthday party I wi-"
"Its okay Yuna I don't mind, excuse me I gotta go bye..", Hueningkai looked at Y/N with his teary eyes but she smiled and walked away.

One month later

Everything changed so fast than anyone could imagine. Y/N tried to forget her feelings and start everything with Namjoon. But  they broke up as she couldn't feel the happiness that make her stay with him forever. She knew what she was feeling for him. And the fact that he was with someone else. So there wasn't anything for them to stay together. She lost the love of her life and her best friend, the beautiful bond that they held together was no longer with them.

Y/N was working on an assignment as her phone suddenly started ringing. She glanced at the table and took it to her hand. She looked at the caller ID. Her mother was calling. She answered the call.

Mother

Y/N why did you broke up with Namjoon? He was a perfect
match for you.

Y/N

It....it wasn't working for me
mother

Mother

What happened you were
happy!