3.

When they entered the classroom, most of the girls started fangirling.

"Beomgyu oppa marry me!!"
"Kai oppa be my boyfriend!!"
"Taehyun how can you be so handsome!"

As the girls were fangirling, many girls were also glaring at Y/N. The group of friends ignored all those fangirls and went to their seat.

As class was going on Y/N was seating on the front row as always as she is a good student which is opposite to Hueningkai. He was seating on the last bench with Beomgyu and Taehyun in front of them. While Y/N and Taehyun was attentively listening to the lecture given by the professor, Hueningkai was scrolling through his phone.
"It's sooo boring" Kai said frustrated
"IKR when will the class end." Beomgyu   said agreeing with Hueningkai.
"Let's play some games. Taehyun wanna join?" Hueningkai asked Taehyun.
"If you guys pay attention to the lecture then it will be more effectivefor you guys." Taehyun advised.
"Oh shut up Tae"
"Fine then don't disturb me"
"Yeah yeah whatever "

*Bell rings*

The professor bid goodbye and left the class as students started to head out for the cafeteria.
"Finally the class is over. I'm so tired." Hueningkai said stretching a little bit.
"Me too" Beomgyu also said before letting out a frustrated sigh.
"You guys didn't even pay attention to the lecture and played all the time." Taehyun said rolling his eyes.
"Bro listening to the professor is also boring and tiring".
"I agree with Hueningkai." Beomgyu said as they bumped their fists.
"Ok ok whatever, let's go to the cafeteria or Yeonjun and Soobin oppa will be mad at us.
"Yeah let's go." The three boys said before heading for the cafeteria.

The four want to the cafeteria and took their usual table. After sometimes Yeonjun and Soobin came to the table and sat down as they start to eat and talk about random stuff.
"So, how is your assignment  going on Yeonjun oppa?" Y/N asked
"It's going okay.... actually no cause Soobin doesn't help at all."
"Hyung I do help you why do you say that?" Soobin said to Yeonjun.
"No you don't. I'm doing all the work." Yeonjun replied.
"Who made all the reports then?" Soobin crossed his arms.
"Hah, besides that you didn't do anything."
"Then what more do you expect me to do?"
"You-"
"Aish stop you two." Taehyun said.
"Ok ok."
They started talking again making jokes,laughing. Y/N loves to spend her time with them as they are her only friends.  She feels lucky to have them especially Hueningkai as her best friend. Although she fights with him often but she loves him the most.

The lunch time end and they separated their ways cause everyone has different classes. She was talking books from her Locker. When she was about to close her locker's door a girl Immediately attacked her by closing the Locker with Y/N's hand stucked on it. Y/N winced in pain. Her books fell on the floor.
"What are you doing?"
"Don't go near my oppas." The girl warned.
"I don't need to take your permission to hang out with them and it's not like you own them." Y/N said enduring her pain.
"What did you say?" The girl growled as she pressed the lockers door making Y/N yelp in pain.
"STOP"
Y/N looked at the person. It was Sara, her classmate.
"Leave her or I'll call the teacher."
The girl leave the Locker's door and left. Y/N looked at her hands. It was bruised badly and a little bood was coming from her hand. Sara picked up all the books.
"Your hand is badly injured, Let me take you to the nurse."
"Thank you so much Sara." Y/N said as they went to the nurse room. The nurse bandaged her hands.
"Thank you so much Sara for helping."
"No problem, by the way who was her?" Sara asked.
"Just a fan girl. She wants me to stay away from TXT."
"This girl, let me tell this to Hyuka."
"No.... don't tell him, he will be really angry and worried for me."
"Okay, as your wish. Let's go to the class. We are late."
"Yeah, Let's go." Y/N said as they both went to their class.

To be continued