10

At home

Y/N was seating on her couch, her mood and energy was completely drained off. She wasn't able to gain her happy chill mood. Suddenly the door bell rang. Y/N opened the door. Her eyes widened seeing Hueningkai. A smile quickly made place on her lips seeing her best friend. She let him in closing the door behind.
"Didn't talk to you in a while...so I thought I should come at your house." Hueningkai said.
"Let's go to the balcony.."
"Sure CH!"
Y/N walked towards the balcony as Hueningkai sat on the edge of the balcony. The cold wind was stroking Y/N's bare skin.
"You need a jacket?", Hueningkai asked.
"No I'm fine..", Y/N assured.
"Boyfriend and all huh...you didn't even told me about it.
"Even you didn't tell me about Yuna."
"Leave it Kai after all we both found our love for ourselves." Y/N looked at the sky.
"I feel like Namjoon is blind. Why would he even like you!!"
"It's love honey!"
Hueningkai and Y/N was talking, but whenever she would mention Namjoon, deep down it would piss him off. He brushed it from his head. The cold hair stroking Y/N's hair making her hair float in the motion of the wind. Hueningkai admired the way she looked, how her hairs were moving. He just started at her. He looked at Y/N as if she was a magician and he was her audience looking at her fondly. He was deeply looking at her forgetting everything when suddenly Y/N snapped her fingers making him come back to reality.
"What happened?", Y/N asked.
"No-nothing....", he looked away.
Y/N and Hueningkai were happy together. Its not like if they weren't together they won't be happy but this level of happiness they won't get with anyone else.
Suddenly Hueningkai gets a call from Yuna making Y/N's smile vanish completely. She looked at the front as Hueningkai was speaking to his girlfriend.
"I gotta go. Yuna is alone in her house so yeah..." Hueningkai looked at her.
"Okay cool." Y/N didn't stop Hueningkai.  She knew Yuna just wants him to stay away from her because earlier she mentioned her parents were on business trip and she wants to stay with her boyfriend and doesn't want anyone disturb them. She indirectly said to Y/N to stay away from her boyfriend. Y/N agreed to keep herself away from her best friend.
"If distancing you from me is all she wants then I will", she thought.
She locked the door and came to the balcony when suddenly she gets a call from Namjoon. She quickly picked it up smiling as Namjoon was trying to impress her.

On the phone

Y/N

Trying to impress me??

Y/N chuckled.

Namjoon

Of course I will...

Namjoon chuckled also.

Y/N

Keep trying to impress me! I won't.

Namjoon

You are already am I right?

he smiled.

"Maybe I'm ready for this relationship?", she thought.

Author's POV

As time goes by Hueningkai and Y/N's relationship somehow vanished, not talking for days, everything is normal but this two. Hueningkai drastically changed from being talkative to quiet. Nowadays he doesn't smile often which isn't a normal thing and doesn't go out often. Everything is falling apart .
The other TXT members  understand these two aren't quite happy, they are pretending to be but what could they even do? Both of them chose life for themselves, both are on their paths.