2.

Y/N walked out of the car walking towards the campus leaving Hueningkai behind her. Hueningkai ran towards her and tapped her shoulder.
"Such an ungrateful asshole you are!", Kai said.
Y/N rolled her eyes.
" Now what?"
"I fucking helped you and you left me behind you?!?! Dumbass!", Kai said.
"How did you helped me? You literally crashed at my house!" Y/N said.
"I made breakfast you ungrateful woman" Kai said.
"Yeah I said thank and what do you want me to do now? Carry you? A baby?? Are you that?", Y/N replied a little annoyed.
"And what are you? A grandma?? Yeah, hell yeah!! Grandma Y/N!! That's what you are!",  Kai huffed.
"What kind of couple are they?"
Y/N and Hueningkai turned to see who is the owner of the voice  and they saw Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu. Taehyun was the owner of the voice.
"What kind of couple are you? You guys bicker the whole time," Beomgyu said.
"She is not my girlfriend!"
"He is not my boyfriend!", Y/N and Hueningkai said at the same time.
"Oh yeah?! Thank god I don't have a grandmother as my girlfriend!!"
Oh yeah?! Even I don't want to have a toddler as my boyfriend!"
"Guys guys!! Stop fighting!!", Soobin tried to stop them.
"Guys stop fighting! You wanna get late for class?!" Yeonjun told them.
"She started it." Hueningkai said pointing at her.
"Oh please! Dumbass." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes.
"Why don't we get some food chairs because madam is NOT in the mood to be stopped!" Hueningkai said angrily.
"Well SIR  do you want me to SLAP your flat cheek?!", Y/N said showing her left hand.
"Guys stop!!" Beomgyu tried to stop them.
Before Hueningkai could say anything he saw the professor walking towards them. Seeing him coming to their way Hueningkai signalled Y/N to stop the fight.
"Y/N have you done the assignment that was given last week? Professor will be furious if you don't complete it." Hueningkai said as the professor walked towards them.
"Since when did you started to do as-" Y/N was about to say when Taehyun gestured her to look at the left.
"O-Oh uh......... yesss I did it. Let's submit it. Let's go.......", She said as they went inside the school building.
"That was close" Y/N sighed in relieve.
"Ok we are going to class. Don't fight again ok?" Yeonjun said as Soobin and Yeonjun are seniors than them.
"Ok oppa" Y/N reassured him.
"Ok then. Let's go Soobin."
"Ok let's go. Bye guys. See you at the lunch break."
"Bye hyung." Hueningkai, Taehyun and Beomgyu said.
"Bye oppa" Y/N said as she waved her hand.
After they went to their class Beomgyu started talking,
"Let's go to our class or else we will get  scolded by the professor. " Beomgyu said as he, Taehyun, Hueningkai and Y/N are in the same class.
"Yes let's go..." Said Y/N before entering  the class.

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter.