6.

Time skip

At home

Y/N was scrolling through her phone when the bell of her house suddenly rang indicating someone has come. Y/N slowly got up from her bed. She let out a sigh as her mood was completely drained out because of Yeji. She opened the door without even looking.
"Hello beautiful!", Hueningkai exclaimed. Y/N looked at him with a calm face.
"Kai........ I'm not in the  mood.", Hueningkai saw that Y/N was not in a good mood.
"You?? Is it you? Oh sorry I thought it was the house of Y/N's. I'm really sorry.", Hueningkai joked.
"Seriously I'm not in the mood Kai, please.", Y/N looked down on the floor.
"Pffft my coconut head is sad??
But won't tell me? Hm bad!",
Hueningkai rhymed. Y/N smiled and let him in. He started to joke around to make Y/N laugh. He was very guilty, guilty for hurting the one he mostly cared about. Even though it was all all Yeji's fault,  he couldn't help feeling guilty for venting his anger a little. Hueningkai started to insist Y/N to go to the club.
"Dude are you going to the club?? Or not??" Hueningkai asked.
"Aish, fine fine I will!"

Time skip

Y/N was seating on her bed while Sara was finding a suitable dress for Y/N.  She came to her house to help her get ready. Y/N was wearing a simple shirt and a Jeans to wear at the club.
"Do I really have to?? I'm fine with this-"
"No you're not!", Sara said as she was busy finding a dress.
"Yooo, this is perfect. You will wear this!", She showed her the dress.
"It's kind of revealing for me." Y/N hesitated.
"This dress is perfect. Wear it!", Sara ordered. Y/N took the dress and went to the bathroom to change it. As she went Sara sat on the bed taking oit the makeup she wants Y/N to wear today.
"How do I look?", Y/N asked unsured.
"Perfect Y/N.", Sara grabbed Y/N's wrist and made her sit on the bed so that she can do her makeup. Y/N closed her eyes as Sara started to do all the stuff.
"All ready for the night!", Sara said proudly.

The dress

The makeup

The makeup

The hairstyle

The hairstyle

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror. She was a little surprised as she doesn't do makeup.
"Ok not gonna lie but I don't look bad."
"What do you mean by that? Did you expected to look bad?", Sara asked.
"No but I don't do makeup that's why I'm not sure if I look good or not." Y/N honestly replied.
"Trust me girl you look amazing!", Sara assured.

At the club

Hueningkai and all the TXT members were sitting together, cracking jokes and having shots. Hueningkai lost his Hope for Y/N to arrive as she doesn't like this club and party stuff.
"Hey guys we are here." Sara said coming towards them.
"Y/N?!?!", Yeonjun called.
"Yeah......."
Hearing Y/N's voice Hueningkai  Immediately looked at them. His eyes widened seeing Y/N wearing this kind of dress. The dress was looking very pretty at Y/N. Her dress, exposing her collar bone, her small mole on her chest, her long  hair braided  at the side , the makeup everything was on point. Hueningkai was looking at her without even blinking. Y/N sat next to Hueningkai as always. Everyone was gesturing at how Hueningkai was looking at her. Y/N snapped her fingers making him realise he was looking at her for a while.
"Do I look weird ?", Y/N asked worriedly.
"Perfectly beautiful!", Hueningkai exclaimed.
"We didn't expect you to come here.", Beomgyu said.
"You look so beautiful Y/N. I was shocked at first to see you like this.", Yeonjun said.
"Thank you guys", Y/N shyly replied.
"Since when did you realise you should come to the club coconut head?", Hueningkai inquired.
"From today! Dumbass actually I wanted to experience what it feels like to go to a club or so......." Y/N replied.
"Oh you wanted to. ", Hueningkai chuckled. Y/N playfully hit Hueningkai's shoulder.
"Hey let's dance.", Soobin said as everyone agreed and stood up from their seats.
"Y/N aren't you coming for the dance?", Sara asked.
"No..... I am okay here.", Y/N refused.
"Come on Y/N don't be a spoil sport come.", Beomgyu insisted.
"No....... guys you go I'll be here." Y/N replied. Everybody went to the dance floor. Y/N tookout her phone from her purse and started to use it. She was of course uncomfortable as she never been to such places. Suddenly someone placed a vodka on the table. Expecting it was someone of the group she looked up , she frown her eye brows.
"Hey, you look bomb in that dress.", He sat next to Y/N.
"Gosh babe you are here?? I was searching for you!", Hueningkai came towards them.
"Babe?? Oh she's your girlfriend??", The stranger asked
"Yeah so can you leave us alone?", Hueningkai glared. The guy immediately left and Hueningkai sat next to Y/N.
"I really wanna kick your flat ass!"
"Now what?"
"Can't you see that guy wants to bang your soulless body?" Hueningkai said clearly annoyed.
"How will I know he wants to bang or not??", Y/N asked.
"HoW wiLl I KnOw If hE wAnTs tO BaNg oR nOt. Fuck off let's go and dance. Hueningkai held Y/N's wrist pulling her out to the seat.
"Dude I don't know how to dance...." Y/N said.
"You will I'm here for you and I wanna dance with you.", Hueningkai assured. Holding her wrist,he took her to the dance floor, Y/N was feeling kind of embarrassed as she has never done something like that. Looking at the floor walking to the center, everybody's eyes were on her. Hueningkai had a soft smile on his lips. Yeonjun and Soobin looked at them as they were a real  couple. Y/N didn't dare to look up, she was just following Hueningkai where he was taking her to.
"Kai......" Y/N called.
"Follow me CH.", as Hueningkai stopped he put Y/N's both hands on his shoulders,wrapping his big hands around her waist. She felt burning sensation onto her chest. She looked at Hueningkai directly at his eyes.
"Let's enjoy every moment because once it is gone we will regret it!!", Y/N chuckled at his words. Y/N still felt embarrassed but Hueningkai pulled her chin to look at her face. She looked at him with a soft smile. Kai gestured her to keep smiling like that. Y/N pushes Hueningkai gently making him confused. She frowned her eye brows. Hueningkai started to think if he made her uncomfortable or something. He was about to say something.
"Bro we should enjoy every moment!! And make it more better!", Y/N started to dance like how she dances in her house, all silly weird. Kai chuckled at her cuteness and started to do the same thing. Y/N forgetting all her shyness and dancing in a motion with Kai. Giggling and cracking up Hueningkai and Y/N were having having their best time, not even caring about the outside world. They were in their own world where there is no rules except for being happy.

~To be continued ~