9.

The Professor came and started his lecture.
"So g-" The Professor was interrupted by Someone's laugh. His gaze went to Y/N and Hueningkai. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He took his files and threw it towards Y/N. It hit Y/N's eyes and Y/N startled. Hueningkai immediately glared at the professor ready to attack him. He stood up and was about to attack him but Y/N held his hands gesturing not to do that.
"Hello lovebirds, did I disturbed you?? Sorry honey. GET OUT OF MY CLASS IMMEDIATELY!!!", He yelled making Y/N flinch.
"S-sorry pr-"
"I SAID LEAVE!!!", the professor cut off Y/N's words. Y/N and Hueningkai was making their way out of the class as all of the students looked shocked since it's the first time Y/N got scolded and told to leave the class. As Y/N left the class Hueningkai stopped and made his way  towards the professor glaring at him.
"Go and have fun with your g-", Kai didn't let him finish his sentence and grabbed his throat. Beomgyu and Taehyun rushed to the spot and tried to stop him.
"You shouldn't have thrown the file at my Y/N", he punched the professor making all the students stand up.
"How dare you yell at my Y/N.", he again threw a punch on his face.
"Kai leave him. I said leave him!!!" Taehyun and Beomgyu tried to remove his hand from the professor's collar.
"I wil-"
"You made my Y/N sad and now you will lose your fucking job. Have fun professor." He finally removed his hands from his collar.
"Nobody fucking dares to make my Y/N sad or else I will take out his eyes off!!", He left the class.

Hueningkai looked for Y/N when his gaze went to the bench, he saw Y/N sitting there. He quickly ran towards her and sat beside her.
"Dude why are you being so sad?? It's okay. What will happen?? Nothing!", He put his hands on his shoulders.
"So chill Y-" Y/N immediately cut him him off.
"Yes it will Kai.....I'm not rich like you.... you know my father left us when I was 3 years old. My mother works so hard for me and raised me all alone... I have some dreams and goals for myself I just..." Y/N let out a sigh.
"And you think that one shitty professor will destroy your future?? Nope I won't let them happen.", Y/N looked at Hueningkai. She knew what Hueningkai had done.
"Did you...."
"Yup!", Y/N started to laugh, so did Hueningkai.
"Dumbass! That's what you are!"
"Babe!!" They were interrupted by a voice. They turned towards the voice and saw Yuna walking towards them. Kai stood up as she stood in front of him. Hueningkai pecked her lips. Y/N looked away. Both of them sat together as Hueningkai wrapped his arms around Yuna.
"So don't you guys have classes or what", Yuna looked at them.
"What are you doing here babe?", Hueningkai asked.
"I was waiting for you to come from your classes so I thought I should wait here!", She chirped.
"That's so sweet of you babe."
"I wanna show you something. Let's go then?" She asked.
"Yeah sure babe!", Hueningkai smiled at her.
"Sorry Y/N I'm taking him for a while",
"He's all yours Yuna....", Yuna smiled at Y/N as they got up from there seat leaving Y/N alone. She sighed as they left her alone. She felt as if something is being taken away from her and she just couldn't do anything about it. She looked at her left and saw both Yuna and Hueningkai  smiling.

*Time skip*

At  home

Y/N was seating on the couch looking at her phone whether she wants to call Namjoon or not. She started to think about getting slight feelings towards her best friend. She somehow knew that the strange feeling she has for him isn't good as he has a girlfriend. She needs to keep that feeling away. She took a deep breath and texted Namjoon as she found him on Instagram. She chatted with him for a while. She liked his personality as it was very similar to her. She was finally able to keep Hueningkai away from her mind.
"Maybe Namjoon is suitable for me.", she thought.
"Mother was right..... I think...... I will fall for him?", suddenly Y/N got a call from Yuna. She raised her eyebrows as she didn't even talked to her properly and now she is calling her? She picked it up.

On the phone

Hueningkai