ღ - 10

[𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ¡!

I know I said I was going to upload 5 chapters, but I got writers' block as I was writing the 11th chapter. I'll post chapter 11 in an hour. I'll try my best to upload as much as I can -Ali

[(r/c) - random cafe]

Your POV: I didn't want to see Oikawa, not sure about Iwa-chan. When I got to school I avoided both of them as much as I could. I opened my locker with a bag of snacks and a card? From Oikawa? I had no clue how he got my combination. "I'm really sorry (y/n), please forgive me." I wondered why he couldn't have just told me straight to my face. What he said really hurt me so I have back the snacks and said, "I can't." walking away.

(Time skip) - Still your POV: It was 3 days before my competition and the boy's volleyball game. P packed my suitcase bringing it to the car.

"You have everything?" My dad asked.

"Mhm."

We drove to the airport and boarded the plane. My parents wanted to book the same hotel as Yuri and Victor had, so they did. I actually got my own room for once.

(2-day time skip) - The day of the competition was nerve-racking. When I got to the rink they called my division for the warmup, almost slipping. I was too nervous. It was my turn, the music started when one of my triple toe loops turned into a double. I slipped but got back up quickly. I finished the routine cleanly aside from when I messed up. Yuri's short program was amazing as always. We did our free skate and I didn't slip this time. I did hear my parents from the stands, making me feel successful. My score ended up at 245.97. Almost beating my personal best. I got 3rd in my division, not remembering what Yuri got. We both qualified for the next competition!

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

Oikawa's POV: That was it. My last game as a 3rd year. Karasuno beat us. We lost. Hanako tried comforting me, but all I really wanted was a hug from (y/n). I pushed Hanako away. When I got home, I stayed in my room shutting my own parents out. got a message from Kuroo sending me a link asking if this was (y/n). She was skating at the Cup of China. She looked happy... It made me realize something I should've known earlier. I'm in love with (y/n). I didn't want to hurt Hanako either (y/n). I knew I had to tell Hanako to back off, but should I tell (y/n) how I feel about her?

I asked Iwa to come over, so I could tell him about my situation. When he got here he looked drained. He laid on the floor as I explained.

"Leave Hanako you can't lead her on, Tell (y/n) dumbass, she's loved you for so long," Iwa said rubbing his eyes.

"She loves me? I thought I liked Hanako and other girls hoping those feelings for (y/n) would go away.. but they never did." I said.

"You're so clueless."

I was left about 2 hours later. I texted Hanako to meet me at (r/c) in the morning. The next morning and drove to (r/c).

"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore," I said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Is this about (y/n)? Ugh! She doesn't want us together, don't listen to her baby!" She tried hugging my side.

[I'm legit cringing ^^] she screams pick-me

She held onto my arm, while I tried pushing her away.

"Hanako. I really can't deal with you anymore, please we're over." I said while leaving.