ღ - 18

❏❜ 🥛⋮[𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ⌒⌒

Hello! I'm going to try posting a chapter every day since the book is about to end. Including this chapter, there'll be 4-5 more left. Play the song if you'd like. Thank you for 800 reads! Have an amazing day/night! -Ali

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Yours and Oikawa's relationship has been like a fantasy to you. Ever since you two got together you were treated equally and right. Since you two were friends beforehand it almost felt like nothing has changed, but of course, things did change. They were good changes. You still skated in your free time but it wasn't as much. You and Oikawa hadn't really told each other's parents about your relationship. (but they could definitely sense something). Oikawa told his fangirls about you and they were of course happy for you two. He showed you off as much as he could to all his friends.

You two hung out as much as you could, and would have mini dates every so often. The other you two tried cooking katsu curry and some cookies. When Oikawa was putting flour in the cookies he ended up spilling some on you. You two ended up having a flour war. Of course, there's the classic cuddles, hugs from behind, and notes, etc. You had hoped you were doing everything properly since in your last relationship it didn't end so well. Now it was Valentine's day. You wanted everything to be perfect since Oikawa deserved it. You made milk bread and some macarons along with a card.

You packed it all in a cute gift bag and headed to school

You packed it all in a cute gift bag and headed to school. Your first couple of classes went by quickly. You were about to go to Oikawa's locker to give him his gift and saw he opened his locker to a bunch of letters and gifts spilling out. You hid behind a wall thinking if this was enough. You two had lunch together of course.

"darling we're going on a date at 7 I'll be at your house by 6:30"

"Alright," you said stuttering.

"Should I bring your gift then?"

"Ah sure, I'll bring yours then as well."

(Time skip to after school) Oikawa drove you home and as you were getting out of the car he got out as well.

"Oikawa what're you doin-" you got cut off with a hug.

He hugged you for a while and it was warm and comforting.

"(y/n) I love you"

You looked up since he hadn't used that word yet. You smiled and touched his face saying 'I love you too'. He left so both of you could get ready and as soon as you couldn't see his car from a distance you dashed to your room. You got ready for your dating blasting your playlist. Your mom came to your room asking where you were going.

"Just on a date"

"Ooh, with who?"

"You'll see him sooner or later"

"Hm, I bet it's Oikawa," she said exiting your room.

You curled your hair putting on some natural makeup. You started flipping through your clothes and found an outfit you haven't worn in a while.

 You started flipping through your clothes and found an outfit you haven't worn in a while

You paired it while some boots and just in time. Oikawa said he was at the front of your house.

"I'm leaving!" you yelled.

"Be safe, and have fun!"

You closed the door and already saw Oikawa waiting and opening the door for you.

"Why thank you thank you very much"

"looking beautiful as always, (y/n)" he said giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You arrived at a fancy restaurant and thought you were a little underdressed, but Oikawa said he was underdressed as well. After you two were done ordering you guys decided to go to a bench and give your gifts then after. You two ate and paid the bill. Hand in hand you walked to a nearby bench and gave Oikawa's gift. He opened it and his eyes were wide and all of a sudden he hugged you again. Then he started eating even though you two just finished dinner.

"(y/n) you're the best baker," he said with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouthful dummy"

He gave you his gift and it was wrapped neatly and there was a card that came with it. You opened the box and there it was. A promise ring. You looked up and kissed him.

(I just picked a random one-)

"I hope you like it"

"I love it, thank you"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

You two spent the night walking around and then he dropped you off at your house. When he left your parents could tell you were in a really good mood. They asked what happened but you ignored them, walking to your room about to tell Akina all that happened.