ღ - 12

‗ ❍ [𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ¡! ❞

Hello! This chapter is a little more "intense". This chapter isn't super important, so if you get uncomfortable you can skip it. The music adds a little "tension" play it if you'd like! Btw this isn't a Terushima slander I swear, he was the only guy I could think of. The Haikyuu fandom made me think this. If he's like your comfort character, I apologize! -Ali

TW: PANIC ATTACK, ABUSE

Your POV: I just stood there as Hanako waved at Oikawa and me. Why was she with him? I felt like my heart was going to explode. My hands started shaking, I felt like I was going to fall. The air started to get warm, my throat felt like it was closing up. There he was the person that scarred you the most, your ex Terushima.

"(y/n)!" said a faint voice.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

*Flashback*

"Why were you with him!" Terushima yelled.

"He just needed help with homework, I swear!" I cried. He gripped onto my wrists tighter and tighter

"Stop lying (y/n)!"

"I swear, I'm not!" Tears flowed down my face. He lifted his hand as I screamed, "Please don't hurt me again..." He hit me and everything went black.

*Present*

"(y/n)!" Oikawa shook you.

Authors POV: (y/n) felt her cheeks were cold. She looked back and Hanako and Terushima. Hanako looked at her with a smirk. When Victor said they couldn't be there, Hanako didn't listen and pushed her way inside the rink.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Your POV: She was walking toward me, with him.

"Hanako just go and take your boyfriend with you," Oikawa said.

"My boyfriend? Oh, sweetie, (y/n) want to explain?" Hanako smirked. Oikawa looked at me confused.

"(y/n), we'll be on the ice if you want me to kick them out, just holler," Victor reassured. I mouthed 'Thank you'.

"Say, darling, you ready to go?" Terushima said while wrapping his arm around me.

"Please don't touch me," I whispered.

"(y/n), wanna explain?" Oikawa said.

Is this what Hanako meant when she said she'd make my life a living hell? No this was worse I thought.

"(y/n), c'mon explain!" Oikawa yelled.

"Just fucking shut up." I looked down to my feet, closing my eyes.

I felt my hands starting to shake again. The room started to spin. Until I closed my eyes, grabbed my bag, and ran to my car.

"(y/n)!" I head Oikawa yell.

Oikawa's POV: That's when she just drove off. Yuri and Victor asked what happened but I just didn't know what to say. I overpressured her I thought.

"She always drives off, such an asshole." what was his name.. Terushima that said that?

"Don't call her that," I said.

"Anyways baby let's go on a date, 'Teru you can go home, I'll call you later." Hanako smiled.

She clung to my arm, as I tried pushing her away. I finally got her off and ran to (y/n)'s house.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Your POV: I finally got home and just laid on my bed. The one person I never wanted to see again.. he was there right in front of you. I heard a knock at the front door. Hoping my brother would open it.

"(y/n), Oikawa's here!" Ren yelled.

"Just have him come upstairs.." I said.

"(y/n) what happened back there?" he asked. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I only ever told Akina this, but Terushima's my ex." I quietly said.

"What's so bad about it? We all have them. Plus how come you never told me or Iwa?" Oikawa pouted.

"He's one, I'd love to forget," I whispered. He knew when I said that I was serious.

"(y/n) what happened?" He asked

I took a deep breath and explained everything. From the abuse, untrusting, cheating, to one-sided love.

"He never trusted me. I walked in on him cheating on me on our 5-month anniversary. He never apologized it was just a one-sided "love story". At this point, tears started to flow.

"(y/n) I'm so sorry.." Oikawa hugged you. It felt warm and comforting. I felt.. safe. As he hugged me I just gripped onto his sweater.

"Thank you."

"Always."

"It's getting late you should get going.." I wiped my tears. I walked him out saying, "Goodnight Tooru."

"Goodnight (f/n)-chan!" He smiled.

I went back inside looking through the fridge. I got some leftover curry and put it over a plate of rice.

It was just amazing comfort food

It was just amazing comfort food. When I finished I sulked back up to my room getting a friend request on Instagram. From Terushima. I declined it as I got ready for bed.

This was a little hard for me to write, it just hit a little hard. Anyways hope you enjoyed it.. :)

Edited

(^³^ )⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿