ღ - 20

[𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦] ¡!

Please play the song <3. So unfortunately the last chapter is the next. I want to thank all of you in advance for sticking around and reading my wattpad. I planned to do a sad ending and make a sequel but I changed the ending once again. I will make an original ending and a sad ending. I'll hopefully upload the chapter by the end of the week. SPECIAL THANKS TO GABY WHO MOTIVATED ME INTO PUBLISHING THIS! I LOVE UUU -Ali:)

2nd POV: Your parents had you go to school with Katsumi EVERY DAY, which was extreme torture. All she would do is complain about every little detail and how Oikawa should be hers right in front of your face. At this point, you were just sick and tired of her complaining and just wore earbuds while you guys walked to school.

Oikawa usually walked with you before Katsumi went to Aoba Johsai but you guys just met up at the front now. Just 1 and a half more months to deal with her at school then you've graduated. You have no idea how but Katsumi became the "leader" of Oikawa's fangirls alongside Hanako even though you swore his fangirls hated them. Both of them still try to steal Oikawa from you, but Oikawa would just flirt with them from time to time. Though you knew he would never cheat on you.

"(y/nnnn) hurry up, I wanna be there early since Oikawa's going to be there waiting for me!!" Katsumi complained.

"Katsumi I swear, I have told you multiple times he's there to see me not you, me."

"(y/n) stop being a petty ass, we both know he's there to see me"

"Hm just wait until we get there then"

As you two walked to school Oikawa was already there waiting for you and definitely not Katsumi.

"Hey, babe" Oikawa smiled.

"Hey," you said hugging him.

Katsumi left literally stomping to her locker.

"What's her problem?"

"She thinks you wait in the front of the school for her"

"Ah well everyone knows I wait here for you," he said kissing you on the cheek.

When you two walked into school everyone was staring at you, just like when Hanako said you were dating Terushima a couple of months ago. Akina was already waiting for you at your locker. You and Oikawa went your separate ways as you went to Akina. Her eyes widened when she saw you.

"(y/n) hurry and get over here!"

"Why's everyone staring at me?"

"Dude your cousin got a picture of when we went to the mall and Terushima apparently kissed you and captioned it 'my own cousin cheating on Oikawa?'. Then said you abused him when we both know it was the other way around."

"Jeez, when can I get a break"

I saw her at the corner of my eye smirking with Hanako and the other girls. When there were some spaced out gasps at people whispering.

"Yo, (y/n)!" a somewhat familiar voice yelled.

"(y/n) don't look back but Terushima's there," Akina said.