ღ - 14

'•.¸♡ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲♡¸.•'

My best friend helped me with the ending of the story :). (not sure why I was thinking about the ending instead of the current chapters). I'm literally getting writers' block on the middle chapters. I have like nothing planned out for the middle. I only have the semi-end and the end-all planned out :/. -Ali

(I'll put Yuri to refer to Yuri Plisetsky and Yuuri for Yuri Katsuki for this chap.)

Your POV - Time skip to after school.

"(y/n)! You haven't let me watch you skate yet." Oikawa teased.

"Well, I would have if I wasn't for that incident on Sunday." I scoffed.

"What incident?" Iwa asked.

"I'll tell you about it later," Oikawa answered.

"I'm heading to the rink to practice for my competition next week," I said. Oikawa's eyes lit up.

"Please let me watch you (f/n)-chan!" Oikawa pouted.

"Fine. Iwa you're welcome to come too," I said.

"Nah I actually have plans with someone" Iwa uttered.

"Ooh with who?" Oikawa asked.

"With me!" Akina came out of nowhere.

Oikawa and my mouth dropped. Iwa and Akina walked off hand-in-hand.

"Did you see that?" I stuttered while looking at Oikawa. Both of us ended up fangirling a while.

"They're so cute!" I giggled.

"How'd we not see this coming?" Oikawa said.

Just as I was about to speak, "baby let's go shopping" Hanako chimed in.

"Hanako we broke up get the f*ck over it," Oikawa said. I tried to hold in my stifled laugh. Oikawa put his arm around my should. I could see the flames in Hanako's eyes aside from the steam coming from her ears.

"Well see you around Hanako!" I beamed.

Oikawa still had his arm around my shoulder as we walked to our houses to change. My face was heating up halfway.

"(y/n) you okay? You look extremely red."

"Yup, I'm fine!" I said. Then there was a chime coming from my phone.

⋆ ☄.

dumbass bestie <3

Have fun on your date ;)!

(y/n) Hattori

I hate you <3

I went ahead and threw on a simple sweater.