ღ - 06

(Your POV): I quietly closed the door and got ready for bed. I got up early and got ready for school. The house felt cold and empty when I went downstairs. I went and made a piece of toast and cut up some fruit. I ate and grabbed my bag. I headed out the door to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi waiting for me.

"Hope you guys didn't wait too long for me!" I said.

"(f/n)-chan you're so slow!" Oikawa whined.

"Shittykawa you're so rude," Iwa-chan said while nudging him.

"I also have some news.." Oikawa said.

"What is it?" I asked.

We made it to the front of the school when Hanako came running up ti us saying, "baby!" to Oikawa. "So yeah, Hanako and I got closer!" Oikawa said. I got slightly uncomfortable because who'd like to see their crush slowly fall for someone else. I could tell Iwa didn't want to be there, so he left..

"Um.. congrats!" I said while trying to catch up to Iwa.

"Haijime!" I yelled.

He hated it when I called him what.

"What?" he asked violently.

"Why'd you run off like that?"

"Because we both know, she's not right for him. You are."

I slung my arm around his shoulder and whispered, "I wish.."

I saw Akina waiting by my locker. As I was walking down the hallway I was getting weird looks.

"Akina, why is everyone looking at me?" I asked.

"(y/n).. did you do it?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"Vandalize the side of the gym wall." she said.

"Bitch, what?!" "Of course not!" I said quickly.

"phew.." "There's a rumor going around you did.." she told me.

Rumor.. I thought. It made me think of one thing.. Hanako. That snake-eyed rat probably did it, I thought. She's been at school for 2 days and is already causing so many problems. I lasted fine during school, but Oikawa didn't eat with us during lunch. I noticed his fangirls didn't go near him or Hanako. After school the boys had practice. I handed them their water bottles, seeing Hanako and Oikawa's fangirls at the stands. Though all his fangirls were away from Hanako.. good. Just before their practiced ended Coach Irihita asked me to go with him to the Principals office.

"Ms. (y/n), have a seat." the Principal said.

"We've heard something go around, did you vandalize the gym?" Coach Irihita asked.

"But I haven't-" I said before I got cut off.

"(y/n), you're off the team." Coach Irihita said.

"But where's your proof?"

The principal slid a file across the desk making it's what to me.

"It's clearly photoshopped"

"Doesn't look like it, please just accept it (y/n) we don't want to make your punishment worse."

I scoffed and went back to the gym with teary eyes. I took off my Aoba Johsai volleyball jacket.

"Thank you for the last 2 years!" I said while bowing.

Everyone got really confused as I left. I thought maybe it just wasn't to be. Hanako looked it me with a pouty face, waving. I slammed my door frustrated, wondering what the hell I was going to do.