ღ - 13

˚ ·. [𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲]

˚  ·    .

˚ ˚

Hi! If you didn't read the previous chapter because it made you uncomfortable or anything like that, I just did a short summary below :). I feel like my chapters are rly short so I might make them longer :>. Please play the song! -Ali

(r/s) - random song

(f/s) - favorite song

Summary ˚.༄ ೃ - Your ex, Terushima came back with Oikawa's ex (Hanako) and she basically wants to ruin your life for "stealing" Oikawa. Terushima was an ex you wanted to forget a lot of unforgettable things happened between you two.

Your POV: When I woke up I honestly didn't want to get up. I rolled to my side table grabbing my phone.

(y/n) Hattori

"oi can we hangout todayyyy"

Akina Sato

"after school?"

"yup"

"sure what'd you wanna do"

"hmm, karaoke?"

"you're on"

"cya at schooool :)"

。・:*˚:✧。

I got up quickly getting ready. I grabbed a piece of toast putting a note on the table, I was hanging out with Akina after school. Oikawa, Iwa, and I stopped walking together to school ever since Oikawa got with Hanako, but would things be different now? I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I saw Iwa and Oikawa walking together and I just ran up to them.

"Leaving without me huh?" I smiled

"(y/n)!" Oikawa smiled.

As we all walked together, it felt like old times. When we got to school there was a huge crowd of girls at the front gates.

"What's going on over there?" I asked.

"No idea.." Iwa responded.

There were multiple whispers going on as the three of us walked inside the school. I rolled my eyes as I went to my locker.

"(y/n)!" Akina somewhat yelled.

"yeah?" I asked as I was grabbing my math book.

"You're dating Terushima, again?" she asked.

"OH GOSH NO NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" I scoffed.

"Dude there's literally a picture on Hanako's Instagram of his arm around you."

"No way."