ღ - 16

[𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ¡!

Sorry for not uploading chapters. I literally have really bad writers' block, but I'll try and pick it back up. Play music if you want :). This story is literally so out of place and quickly done. I'm so tireddd and just mentally drained, but I'll try to keep uploading. I think there'll be a little less than 10 more chapters left. Also thank you for more than 500 reads! -Ali

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Your POV: And there it was 3 days before New Years'. Akina wanted to hang out with our group at the mall, thankfully we all agreed to go.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

(y/n) Hattori

who's drivingggg

dumbass best friend <3

You

wait what-

yup good luck <3

I quickly ran out of the door putting on a pair of shoes grabbing my lanyard on the way out. I started the car and drove to Iwa's and Oikawa houses first. I got out of the car and as soon as I got out I saw Oikawa. For some reason him in a different outfit from the school uniform made my heart flutter. My heartfelt like it was beating out of my chest as I saw him. I stood there staring at him for a solid 5 seconds. Until he went right up to my face. I looked up and he was just so close.

"(y/n) you're blocking the door" he pointed out.

I snapped back into reality saying, "Crap sorry." I whispered.

It felt so awkward, I gave him the aux cord to play some music but it felt quiet. Iwa's house was right next door. It was a short drive to Akina's house thankfully. Oikawa and Iwa started talking about random stuff going on at school. I drove to Akina's house. Of course, she sat next to Iwa leaving Oikawa and me in the front. Again, it was very awkward even though Iwa and Akina were in the back. When we got to the mall Akina immediately clutched onto my wrists pulling me ahead of the guys with her.

"So what's going on with you and Oikawa? You guys dating yet?" She asked.

I looked at her dumbfounded, with words not coming out of my mouth. Then Oikawa came up right behind me and put his hands on my shoulders looking like he was about to hug me from behind and lay his head on his shoulder. That gave a dose of reality. I shook my head 'no' and kept walking to the entrance of the mall. I thought we were all going to go together to different stores, but no. Iwa and Akina ran off together at some other stores leaving me with Oikawa. I just know they did that on purpose.