ღ - your fault

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊ [𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦] ┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

This is the despairing ending. It's a little bit of a traditional ending. The original ending should be posted the same day as this one! I hope all of your days are going well :). Make sure to wear a mask, eat, and stay hydrated! Thank you Gaby again for helping me with this chapter :))! -Ali

The pov's are going to switch around without the reminder so please bear with me: It was finally summer. You and Oikawa could finally hang out, have dates, and just seen each other in general anytime you guys wanted. He was like the perfect boyfriend, the same one from 7 months ago. It was just like a dream. Wrong, ever since summer break it was just a nightmare waiting to end.

(y/n) stared at her computer just wanting to scream. She silently laughed sounding like a maniac but truly wasn't, right? She screamed and had all her family rushing to her room thinking she just got murdered. That's right you did the bloody murder scream. Her mother slammed open the door and looked at her wide-eyed. To where there were 3 sighs of relief not seeing you being murdered.

"(y/n) why the hell did you just scream like that, I thought you just got murdered or something" her mother slightly raising her voice.

"I freaking got into UC San Diego!" she smiled.

Everyone looked at her shocked and was trying to cope with the news all at once but they were proud. They pulled her into a hug asking if she was going to America. She would have to go all on her own and go with a fresh start. Everything was just looking up for her. She had a boyfriend who loved her, amazing best friends, everything she could imagine she now had to leave that all behind.

"I still have a couple of days before accepting the offer.."

"Well don't forget to tell Tooru, Akina, and Hajime about it (y/n)" her father spoke.

"Right.."

Her parents left the room with her older brother staying behind.

"You were always the smarter sibling, now make me even prouder than you already have," he said hugging her.

She pulled back from the hug and her smile faded as soon as her brother left. Thoughts racing through her mind, how is she going to tell her friends without them getting mad at her. If they truly supported her they wouldn't get mad right? Even if they all planned to go to the same college and dorm together. Yeah, they were definitely going to be angry. She paced through her room back and forth wondering how to tell them. It went to the point where her mother came to her room telling her to stop pacing around. She flopped onto her bed thinking of what to do, slowly drifting to sleep. The next morning came, after a long night of thinking you decided to accept the offer with slight hesitation. You texted Oikawa, Iwa, and Akina to meet up at a nearby cafe.

 You texted Oikawa, Iwa, and Akina to meet up at a nearby cafe