New year

A/n I didn't know which song to put sorry T_T. a decade of of pop music mashup 2010-2020

People think I'm self absorbed but I just love myself, I'm confident and I show it. People can be jealous but it's not my fault. Life is good no problems like in the past. "Leo hey" Aquarius said to me. "Hey Aquarius whats up" I said. "Nothing much what do you think about the play?"

"I might go for the queen role cause I am a queen" I said smiling. "Hey guys what you talking about" Libra said coming up to us with his hands in his pocket. My heart skipped a beat. Libra is the only person that makes me feel weird. "Morning Libra" I said. I should ask him to the Party. "Hey d-" before i could ask Sagittarius jumped on him. "Morning guys" she said. "Morning sag"Aquarius and Libra said. "Hey Libra I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm and play some games."

"Sure what do you have" he said. I looked at how they looked at each other and i got irritated. I interrupted and said "sorry to interrupt but hey Libra want to go to the new year party with me?". "Ohh umm... Yeah i'd love to" he said stuttering. "wait who am I going to go with then?" Sag asked. "You can join us we could like go as friend?" Libra added. "Lol a throuple" Aquarius said. "No not a throuple a trio" Libra said.

"A throuple yall like each other" Aquarius said. "What ever" Libra said. I hated the thought of us going together but i hid it. "Sure sounds fun you're picking us up though" I said to Libra. He nodded and we headed to class. 

When we walked in I saw Gemini and Gem and walked to them. "Hey girls whats up?" I asked them. "Nothing much we hear'd there is a new student" Gem said. "Hmmm boy or girl?" "Both" Gemini said. "All right class we have some new students" Ms. Flare said. "Please introduce yourselves. I girl with white hair and purple eyes went up next to the teacher and  introduced herself. Then I saw Betelgeuse walk up. Wait what?      

"Hi everyone my name is Ophiuchus Snake you guys can call me Ophi it is nice to meet you" she said with a big smile. "Hello my name is Betelgeuse blast. It is a pleasure to meet you" he said calmly.

Everyone said hi and the teacher told her to sit next to Gem

Everyone said hi and the teacher told her to sit next to Gem. "H....hi gem this is Gemini my twin and this is Leo" Gem said to her. "Hi its nice to meet you". "So where are you from?" I asked her. "Oh I'm from France" she said. "Well you are very pretty" Gemini said. "Thanks you guys are too" Ophi said.

Time skip brought to you by your mom

"Leo I'm here" I heard Libra say threw the front door. "Right on time I'm done" I said opening the door and realized Sagittarius was here to. Don't get me wrong Sag is a beautiful, nice, awesome girl but I get jealous sometimes of how close she is to Libra. 

Leo's outfit

Leo's outfit

Libra's outfit

Libra's outfit

Sag's

"Welp lets go then" I said smiling. We arrived at the count down area. I saw that everyone was all ready there. "Wow its so pretty" sag said. I hummed in agreement. I saw sag shiver and she said "Wow I should have worn something warmer". "Here" Libra said giving her his coat. It felt like someone had just squeezed my heart and i shook the feeling away. 

" Hi Ms. Leona" I heard someone say and I turned around. it was  "Oh hey   Im so glad you're in our class now" I said to him. "You seem cold here" He said and gave me a hug. "thanks please call me Leo. Ms. Leona is nice but to formal" I said pushing him away a little. He got the hint and let go. I glacé over at Libra and he looked pissed. He walked over to us and was about to punch Betelgeuse when cancer stepped in. "Hey do you guys went some hand warmers. She said smiling. 

"Sure thanks Cance" I said. "Well it is really nice to see you here new student Betelgeuse" Cancer said to him. "And Libra I saw what you were going to do please refrain from violence at 12 am it's going to be a new year" she added. I chuckled and took a second hand warmer. "Hey why would you think that" he said making a 'omg' face.

"Hey Leo wanna take a pic" Libra said turning to me. My heart skipped a beat and I nodded. We were about to take a pic when I noticed that Sag was looking sad. "Wait, Sag get in the picture" I said looking at her. She smiled and ran over.

"What about us" Aries said getting in our trio. "Yeah we're friends too" Aqua said and also got in the group. "Well does anyone have a selfie stick?" Libra asked. "Yeah here" Virgo said. Well all got in the photo and were waiting on Gem. "Hey could Ophi join?" Gem asked. "Of course" we all said at the same time. "Hey Betelgeuse are you going to join?" I asked him. "It's okay Ms. pulse Mr. Libra doesn't seem to like me." He said smiling.

I looked over at Libra and he looked away. "It's fine come one join us". He nodded and headed over.

"Guy should we wait for the counter to go down?" Gemini asked. "Yeah there only a few seconds left Cap said. 

3

2

1

"Everyone say happy New Year" Pisces said.

"Happy New Year!" 

Click

A/N: Happy new year guy I finished this on dec 28 but you guys are going to be reading on December 31 or January 1st or any other month. I hope you guys are going to enjoy the new year even with COVID-19. Remember to stay safe and healthy. Don't travel to much a and I wish you guys a great and happy New Year.

Love, your mom, Lovely

P.S Leo's chapter is a bit shorter then all the other but I got to admit it is one of my favs. I mean who doesn't like a good new year. Well that's all byeeeee love you guys kisses Mwah

 Well that's all byeeeee love you guys kisses Mwah

just a random picture