A-r-I-e-S

Happy Late Aries season!

Sorry I haven't been uploading. I started in person school a week ago and it's been keeping me busy. Please be patient and please don't get mad. I'm also trying to get my other books chapter out an fits taking awayl. Again please be patient with me. Enjoy your reading!

Today's my birthday and it's hella cold. I like spring and all but summer is wayyyyyy better. At least I get to see cherry blossoms. "Happpppppyyyy Birthdayyyyy Babe" I heard Gemini say running toward me and jumping on my back. "Gemini, Hey" I said. I looked at her in her uniform and thought she looked so cute.
I kissed her while kissing her I slipped my tongue in. Her body tensed up then it loosened.
"Get a room you two" I heard Libra say. I chuckled a little and looked over at him. "Yeah yeah" I said. "Get in you three" I heard a teacher say waiting at the gate of our school. We walked in and into our class. "Give that back Sagittarius" I heard Scorpio say.
"What going on?" Gemini asked.
"Sagittarius stole my phone" Scorpio said
"What it's not like you have something private on it" Sagittarius said
"Yeah, unless there is something private" I said smirking.
"Guys give him back his phone back or cancer-" Gemini was talking but then got cut off.
"I'll what?" Cancer said from behind me.

Everyone looked at her and went silent. "Why's everyone quiet? Let's make some noise. It's Aries Birthday" She said smiling brightly. "Y...yeah!" Libra said. "Anyways where's Leo?" Sagittarius asked. "Probably being picky about her clothes again, I came early so I don't know" Virgo said. "I'm right here" Someone said behind Virgo in a monotone voice. She turned around and it's was Leo. She had messy bed hair, eye bags, clothes that didn't match, and a raspy voice. "Woah what happened to you" I asked. "I pulled a all night for my fashion assignment. I could get inspiration till midnight" she said after yawning. "Also Happy b-day Aries. I made you something" she added and handed me a gift in a wrapped box. I opened it and it was a ram tie. I chuckled and thanked her. "Hey I have a gift for you too" Gemini said. "Really?" I said pinching her cheeks. "Yeah really, but it's a secret" she said and kissed my cheek. "Alright everyone sit down" The teacher said.

After class was done Capricorn came up to me and said to meet him at the roof 8 pm. Me and Capricorn don't interact much so I was curious. Also we cant go into the school that late so that's why i wanted to got to.

At 8 P.M i snuck into the school and went to the rooftop. Damn the school is really scary at night. As i climbed the stair i heard someone scream and i got scared. I don't like horror stuff at all. Then I felt someone, or something blow and the back of my neck. I turned around and no one was there. Okay this has got to be a prank. Right?

As I kept walking i saw a glowing light at the end of a hall. "Okay if this is a prank its got to stop!" I yelled. "N... Not that I'm scared or anything" I said trying to sound brave. Damn that stuttered part. No one answered so i kept climbing.Now that I think about ti Gemini really likes pranks, maybe this is her doing. I kept climbing till I heard a child crying. Okay that's it I thought and ran up to the roof.

Once i reached the top I was out of breath. "SURPRISE!" I looked up and it was everyone. I rushed toward Gemini and grabbed her by the arm. I walked over to somewhere more quiet and everyone was looking at us. "Babe what wrong?" she asked. "Look Gemi, I'm all for surprises but that ghost shit was scary" I said soft yelling. "What are you talking about?" She said. "You know what i'm talking about" I said. "No, no i don't" she replied. "wait seriously, you didn't do the child crying, screaming , or breath down my neck" I said. "Yeah... Hey Babe are you okay?" she asked feeling my forehead. "You don't have fever" she added. "Wait if you didn't do then who did?" I asked. My heart started to race and i heard giggling. "What?" i asked. "Nothing its just..... Pranked yah" she said and burst into laughter. I looked at her and she looked at me. "I hate you" I said sarcastically while smiling. "I'm sorry babe its just I wanted to scare you" she said and linked arms with me. "yeah yeah" i said. "By the way happy birthday, I love you" she said. I looked into her beautiful pink eyes and said I love you back. I keep her and everyone oooooo'd.

"Hey lets take a photo already!" Gem said. "Okay okay" I said. We all crowded together as Gemini was finishing setting up the camera. "Alright everyone!" Gemini said and rushed over next to me. The Camera finally took a photo and Gemini looked at it smiling. I realized that Gemini had used her personal camera and not a normal camera when the photo was taken. "What you smiling about?" I asked. "Nothing" she said and looked up and me. The was a hint of sadness in her eyes for a moment and then it went away.

"Come on let's go eat" she said. I nodded and we headed to where everyone. "Hey! give that back" Scorpio said to Sagittarius. Just like this morning Sag had taken scorpios phone, but only unlike the morning cancer was here. hohoho Sag is in so much trouble.