Capricorn

So I was going to do a relationship chapter but I was like it's Capricorn season so ima do Capricorn's birth dayyy. And this will be taken back to a few month ago since in the book the current Time start of may.

Capricorn's P.O.V

I woke up from my dorm was tired. Really tired. I had pulled an all nighter on a very important project. Gosh I need coffee. I got up and didn't see Libra I wonder where he went. What ever I just need coffee.

I looked for my coffee bag and it wasn't there. I looked for the coffee make and it wasn't there. What is going on. I can't go and drive at this state I might get into an accident. I tried calling all my friend and no one picked up. What?. I called my family and still no one picked up. I checked out the window to make sure I wasn't the last man on earth. I wasn't. Jeez what happened to everybody.

What ever I should just go to sleep. I was about to go to sleep when I got a message from Pisces. I looked at it

(I was to lazy to type the usernames)

Pisces: hey Cap you awake?

Capricorn: hmmm... yeah what's up?

Pisces: come to your house

Capricorn: I haven't had my coffee I can't

Pisces: seriously I'll come pick you up

Capricorn: wait what?

Pisces: I said I'd come pick you up

Capricorn: oh okay

Pisces: okay I'm on my way.

Capricorn: okay

I looked at what I was wearing and rushed to my closet. Okay what should I wear. Wait why do I care. Okay what ever. I put on a nice white T with a denim jacket and jeans. Coming my hair back I looked at my self. Alright I'm ready. 

I waited in the living room and I heard a nock on the door. I got up and opened it. There stood Pisces........ and Virgo. Great. "Hey Cap" Pisces said. "Hey.." I said a little disappointed. Not a little a lot. "So let's go" Virgo said.

We walked to the cars I sighed. "So why'd did you bring Virgo?" I asked. "Why wouldn't I" he replied. I nodded and got into the car. 

As we drove all there was, was silence. Until Virgo broke it. "Hey do you know what day it is?" Virgo asked me. "The 19th of January" I said. "Yeh but do you know what day it is?" Pisces said. "Umm... you guys are acting weird" I said and they both laughed. Jesus did I do something that was funny. I gave them both a weird look and we arrived at my house.

"So why should I be home right now?" I asked. "Well you'll see" Pisces said. "Yep you'll see Virgo added. When we walked into the house everything was dark. "Mom dad? You home?" I yelled. No answer. I walked into the living room but I was surprised with a "happy birthday!". 

Shit I thought. I forgot it was my birthday. "By the look on you're face you forgot it was your birthday" Scorpio said smirking. "Shut up it's not like you're and better" I said. "Well happy birthday" Aquarius said. "Thanks guys" I said smiling. "No problem Libra said. "Time for presents" my mom said. 

In my family you open the present then have the cake. "Alright time for the cake cancer helped me bake it" mom said bringing the cake out. 

Cue the songggggg!

The finished sing and I blew out my candles. I feel so old. "What'd you wish for?" Virgo asked. "It's a secret" I said. After everything we partied and danced and sang. I loved my birth day present o couldn't ask for more.

So every birth day chapter is going to be about this short since it's just a special. I just wanted to say happyyyyy Capricorn season!! I love you guys stay safe and stay healthy mwah 💋 byeeeeee!

~Mom Lovely