Let's go to the beach beach!

yes another Fickin beach chapter. IDK I have a obsession with anime beaches and beaches in general maybe cause i've never been to one or cause im a water sign

Warning: There is going to be alot of photos. A LOT

Geminis P.O.V

"Wow its so pretty!" cancer said and turned to us in her white dress. Her hair flowing. I turned to look at Taurus and scorpio and they both had a smile on their face. They are totally into her.

So we all decided to go to the beach Yay! I mean why wouldn't we go to the beach it's so frickin hot outside and it was a nice day out

So we all decided to go to the beach Yay! I mean why wouldn't we go to the beach it's so frickin hot outside and it was a nice day out. The water was beautiful so clear and sparkly. I changed into my pink bathing suit and looked for my sister. There she was making out with her girlfriend. "Boo!" Someone said from behind me and grabbed my waist. It was Aries"You two pairs of love birds get a room" Capricorn said. Me, Ophi, gem, and Aries started laughing. "Hey who wants to play beach volleyball?" Pisces asked us. We all looked at each other and nodded. we were uneven so Taurus decided to be referee.

Team A

Leo, Capricorn, Me, Scorpio, Aquarius, Virgo, Libra

Team B

Pisces, Gem, Ophiuchus, Aries, Sagittarius, Cancer,

"Gem, Aries! Just cause you are my boyfriend and sister doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you!" I yelled to them. "We won't either!" Aries yelled

"Alright let's go" Sagittarius said. Might I say Sagittarius is really competitive. Scorpio is strong too strong it's kinda weird cause all he does is be lazy and lay on the couch. Pisces isn't bad but isn't good either. Capricorn sits around a lot and does homework so he is stiff. My sister is not as competitive like me but she is fast but I have better arms.....then again she has better legs. ophi I don't know about her. Now that i think about i don't know much about her. Leo does't like sports but she loves beach volleyball. Cancer is okay.... by okay i mean she sucks (sorry) but she's really strong she just instant god at sports. Libra has a great body also gopd at sports. Aquarius is not bad i might say. Virgo is in the same boat as Capricorn. Stiff. Aries now he knows how to be a competition. Jefferson idk about him.

No one P.O.V

Both teams went on opposite sides. "Alright team lets go" Aries said. Ophiuchus served the ball to the other team and Capricorn hit it. "I got it" Pisces said and hit it. The ball went towards Leo and Leo served to cancer. Cancer wasn't paying attention and when she tried to hit the ball but it hit her face.

 Cancer wasn't paying attention and when she tried to hit the ball but it hit her face