Christmas Special

A/N the character won't be spending christmas together except, Gemini and Gem

Taurus, scorpio, and cancer.

Libra and Aries

Okay thats all enjoy the chapter.

Virgo's P.O.V

I woke up it was Christmas Morning and one of the better days. I got up and dressed in a red shirt and blue jeans. I looked at the time and it was already in the afternoon.

 I looked at the time and it was already in the afternoon

I walked down stars and my little brother was awake. "Afternoon sis" he said. "Afternoon Mercury' I said. "Okay guys cookies are almost ready" our mom said. "Mom you could have woken me up I could have helped you" I said. "No, you came back from you flight a few days ago and you helped me finish decorating you need to rest" she said. "So wheres dad" i asked. She made a weird face and said "He thought i didn't have enough frosting when he could see i have plenty but he insisted". 

"I'm home gosh I had to go to some many stores since all of them were closed" my dad said coming threw the door. "Of course dad its Christmas day" I replied. "But your mom need more frosting" he said pouting. "No I didn't honey" our mom said chuckling and helping him undress from his coat. "Well any way i can't wait to decorate the cookies. When are our cousins coming?" he asked. "We'll they should arrive in the next hour" dad said. 

Time Skip

Everyone arrived and we sat down at the dinner table and held hands. "Dear god thank you for the food you have provided us and we are blessed to live to day Amen" (I don't know what they say sorry)

"Alright cheers" Dad said holding his cup of champagne. the kids had juice and the teens had Mock tails. "Cheers" we all said. We all talked about school opened presents sang carols. Played Games our dad got drunk and was clinging on mom and we all laughed.  

Cancers P.O.V

I woke up in my bedroom and realized it was Christmas. I rushed out of bed which made me fall. "Ack ow jeez i have such bad luck" I said. I got up and changed in to a white long sleeved shirt and a skirt.

 I got up and changed in to a white long sleeved shirt and a skirt