P. I.S.C.E.S!

Birthday- Mar. 20th

Its my birthday. We are going to go view some Cheery blossoms since my birthday is when cherry blossom season starts. "Omg its so pretty! i'll never get tired of this" Sagittarius said as we set up the blankets. "Same" My brother said. Again my parents aren't here. "Young master would you like me to bring another picnic blanket?"  Mr. Carl said.  "Sure" I said. Mr. Carl is our butler. He has been taking care of us since my brother was 7 He is 37 years old and looks like he is 30.
I looked up at the cherry blossom cause they were everywhere.

"Hey Pi could you pass me the food basket?"  Capricorn asked me

"Hey Pi could you pass me the food basket?"  Capricorn asked me. "Of course" I said. I passed him the food basket and our hands touched slightly. "Oh sorry" Capricorn said. "No you're good. everything is good.... I'll just go to Virgo" I said. I walked over to Virgo and I saw the look on her face. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing" Virgo said. "Alright guys is everyone here?" Aries asked standing up. "Yessss dude now sit down" Libra said and grabbed Aries hand and made him sit down. "Well happy birthday Pisces" Leo said. "Yeah happy birthday dude" Taurus added. "Wait should we sing happy birthday?" Cancer asked. "Obviously" Gem said and they all started singing.

After they were done we sliced the cake cancer made along with my brother and Virgo. "It looks great guys" I said smiling. Its was a doubled layered vanilla cake with strawberry frosting decorated with sprinkles and and in the middle its said To Our Pie Pie. Weird but that's okay. I blew out the candles and they all cheered. Wow never thought i could be this embarrassed not to mention there are people around but im happy. They all handed me their presents but there was one persons present that i was anticipating. Capricorns.

"I heard that you really wanted this" Cap said to me. I opened up the wrapped present and there it was a costumed made 'snow' globe with everyone in its and instead of snow it was fake cherry blossoms. "Woah where did you get this" i asked. "I made it. One of my cousins friend owns a snow globe making store so i asked them to help me" He replied while rubbing the back of his neck. "Its so cute thank you and whats even better is it was personally made by you" I said. "Okay enough you two lets take some photos" Leo said. We both got up and I glanced over at him. Why am i acting like a girl. (Sorry if that offended any female readers).

"Okay first birthday boy is in the middle in the middle. now every surround him" Virgo said. she clicked the camera button and ran to us. While was running she tripped and fell on Sag which Sag fell on Leo and then we were all falling. I checked the photo and laughed outloud. Some of us were blurred and Aries was yelling and taurus held his hand out to the camera as if asking for help, Gemini was trying to calm down Aries, Gem tried to run out of there, Cap was just staring at them, Libra was on the ground pretending to cry, Cancer was being squished to Scorpio, Aquarius was trying to catch Virgo, Ophiuchus was laying on the ground looking dead inside and I was being squished by everyone.

Disaster.

"What a mess" Virgo said looking at the photo laughing. "Yeah but I like it" I replied. "You sure we could take another group photo" Capricorn said. "Yeah we could take more but this one will still be my favorite" I replied. "I guess" Virgo said. "Hey common let's eat everything else" Taurus said to us.

"Wow cancer you went all out" I said

"Wow cancer you went all out" I said. "Nah I had some help from Mr. Carl. He is really good at cooking" Cancer said amazed bye Mr Carl. "Though we ordered the pizza and donuts" she added. "Why so much food though" Leo asked. "Because its food" Taurus and Aries both said at the same time. "Wow I knew that Taurus was a pig but you Aries" Sagittarius said. "Hey!" Aries said. "Aw babe its okay she meant it as a joke" Gemini said. "Right" she said to sag with a sinister smile. Sag gulped and nodded.

"Hey pi could you give a fried pickle?" Capricorn asked me. "Sure" I replied. I picked the fried pickle up with my chopstick and handed it over to him. But instead of him showing me his bowl he ate the fried pickle while i was holding it. I looked at him surprised and everyone was staring. "Woah never knew you two were that close" Virgo said. "What are you talking about Virgo they're bros. Like me and Libra' Aries said wrapping his arm around Libras shoulder and Libra doing the same. Then they both started singing for some reason.

"Yeah its called bromance" Libra said. "Wait you're cheating on me" Gemini said joking angrily. "Of course not babe" Aries said then cuddled her. "Well that was weird" Capricorns said. Maybe they are right Cap would never like me i mean he is straight. I think. I glanced over at him both Cancer and Virgo were messing with his hair he didn't seem to be bothered by it and i got a little jealous. I looked over at Aquarius and be was just shoving food in his mouth like crazy. He didn't seem bothered. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over it was Capricorn. "Yeah what is it" I asked him. "Nothing just i wanted to say it again. Happy birthday" he said smiling softly. I felt my face start to heat up and hid my face. 'Thanks" I said.
God what type of birthday is this? I asked myself.

~Lovely