I Like You

Virgos P.O.V

Okay, today is the day. I got out of bed early, as usual, but today it's cause I couldn't sleep. I had too many things going on in my mind. But now I am ready so let's do this. "Hey V, have you seen my-" Cancer was going to say something to me but I cut her off. "I'm going to do it," I said. She looked at me, confused, and asked, "going to do what?"
"I'm going to ask Aquarius out," I said. Cancer dropped her clothes and stared at me. "Yo C, you okay?"
"Y...yeah, I'm fine," she said. "I'm just surprised," she added. "Okay, then can you give me some words of encouragement?" I asked. "Okay, sure," she said

After Cancer gave me some encouragement, I started prepping. Wait, why do I need to prep? I mean, it's not like it's important right? No, this thing is important. I bought too many things the other day, what should I do with them? I know. I started by hanging the lights first since they're one of the hardest parts. I asked Leo if I could use the gazebo, and he said yes. I also asked everyone else to distract Aquarius.

Why is this hard? "Hey, Virgo, you need help?" Scorpio asked me. "Yeah, sure, thanks, Scorpio," I said. "No problem," he said.

It was really silent before I broke the silence by asking if I should do this. "I mean, you like him, right?" he asked. "Yeah," I replied. "Then yeah," he answered. "You know Scorpio, you're finally helpful for once," I said. He turned to me glaring and asked, "Would do you mean by that?" "Oh nothing," I replied.
After we finished the lights we started with the flowers. While we were doing the flowers, Capricorn, came up to us. "Hey, guys, Aquarius is starting to get suspicious," he said. Scorpio and I looked at each other and looked back at Capricorn. "Um.... tell him that it's nothing and that you hated that last chapter there wasn't much of you, whoops broke the third wall, What I meant to say was, you guys are sorry you pranked him yesterday," I said. "Alright," Capricorn replied.

Alright, we are done. now just to set up the sign

(instead of, marry me, it says date me. Also imagine there are flowers)

"Want me to go get him?" Scorpio asked

"Want me to go get him?" Scorpio asked. I shook my head and looked at him. "Okay, you aren't cancer but give me some words of encouragement," I said. "You do realize I'm not cancer, right," he said. "That's what I said," I replied. "Fine, umm... you are going to be fine, this isn't a big deal, it's not like it's a life or death situation," he said. "Okay then, I'm ready," I said. He nodded and walked away to go get Aquarius. God, I'm nervous. "Hey!" I heard cancer say. I turned around and she was smiling.

"Oh, hey C," I said. "You look so pretty V!" she said. "Thanks," I replied. I don't usually wear dresses but Leo recommended it. The dress was a knee-length, mint green, a-line dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was strapless and had a flower at the right side of my waist. Leo did my hair. It was a messy bun and I wore long diamond earrings that had an oval-shaped diamond at the bottom.I bit my lip cause of nervousness and I assume cancer noticed cause then she patted my back and nodded. I nodded back at her and we left it at that. She left to go hide behind a bush like the rest.Okay Virgo Vermillion Maiden, you can do this.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop pushing me and why am i blindfolded?" I could hear them coming and i turned around to face the gazibo. "Okay we are here." I heard Pisces say."Can I take it off now?" Aquarius asked."Yes," I said. "Virgo?" I heard him say.I didn't know if he had taken off his blindfold cause I was facing the other way. "Hey, Virgo, what is this?" he asked. I finally got the courage to turn around and face him. I looked into his blue eyes and I melted. God seriously.

"Look, Aquarius, as you can see by the sign behind me I am asking you out," I said. He looked at me and smiled he walked closer to me and closer until we are only a few inches apart. "You know, I always thought that I would be doing this," he said. "Anyways, are you going to ask me?" he asked. "Ask you what?" I replied. "You know," he said. and moved a little closer. I felt my face heat up and I was probably tomato red by now."Look, I'm not a romantic, okay," I replied. "Okay," he replied smiling and moving closer. "And I am a perfectionist," I added. "Okay," he said and nodded. "And I don't like messy things," I added. "Okay," he said and moved closer. "So, if you are sure you want to date me, you will have alot of things to deal with," I said looking up at him. "Okay," he said. We stared at each other for a moment and then he pulled me in for a kiss.

We kissed and it felt like fireworks were setting off in my head

We kissed and it felt like fireworks were setting off in my head. "Now will you ask me?" he asked. I breathed in and out. "Aquarius, will you go out with me?" I asked. He smiled and and said yes."You guys can come out now," he said.Everyone came out from the bushes and chuckled."So this is why you guys kept trying to hangout with me," he said. "Yeah," Sagittarius answered."Come on guys let's go back inside, these mosquitos keep biteing me," Gem said.After she said that we all went back inside and chilled. All of them kept teasing me and Aquarius but we didn't care. Tommorow will be the last day at the lodge and then we would be heading back hom. "Hey, Leo, what should we do for tommorow?" Ophichus asked. "I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see," she replied. "Oh w e should tell scary stories when it gets dark," cancer said. "Sure," everyone else agreed, though Aries was a bit nervous. "How about having a pool day," Gemini said. "I hate the pool, to crowded" Capricorn said."True," Taurus said, agreeing. "Is everyone forgetting that I have a pool," Leo said, raising an eyebrow. "Oh that's right," Capricorn said, chuckling. "My bad," Taurus added. "Anyways, how about we ask jefferson," I said. "oh me?" he said and we nodded.

"How about visiting the sunflower field," he said "Oh the sunflower field," Leo said, as her eyes lit up. "What sunflower field?" Sagittarius asked.

"You guys will love it. I went there every chance I got when I was here," Leo said. "Okay then, pool then sunflower field then scary stories," Libra said. "You guys are going to love it!" Leo said again. I yawed and rested my head on Aquariuses shoulder and everyone looked at me smirking. "What, it's normal," I said. "Anyways guys, we should go to sleep," Gemini said. "Yeah," we all said, agreeing. We all headed up stairs and went to sleep. I slept in Aquariuses room and we got cozy. "Hey, Virgo," he said. "Yeah?" I said, with questioning tone. "Did you always like me?" he asked. "I mean I liked you the first time I saw you in freshman year," he added. "No, not right away," I said. "So what made you like me?" he asked. "The way you like me," I replied. I snuggled into his chest and closed me eyes. "Let's go to sleep," I said. "Yeah, let's," he replied pulling me closer. As our warm bodies were touching eachother, we fell asleep. Safe, in eachothers arms.