♢️13♢️

"This is Akaashi Keiji, the co-manager of this cafe." Koushi introduced the beautiful man who had just entered the cafe that morning.

Kageyama stared at the beautiful male with attentive eyes. He can't believe there really is someone so beautiful that is alive and living. He thought those kind of people only live in his favourite mangas.

Akaashi has messy raven black hair that somehow looks good on him. Maybe that's the thing with messy hair. Kageyama definitely looks like a homeless person when he wakes up with messy hair but Akaashi, Kuroo and Hinata looks divine with their messy hair. Sometimes, life just throws things into your life and you either make it work or you not use it at all.

Kageyama couldn't see it at first because of his glasses but Akaashi has beautiful blue eyes too. Unlike Kageyama's which are sky blue, Akaashi's eyes are more gunmetal blue.

"Akaashi, these three are my employees that have worked here for a year and a few months. Or something. This is Yuu, Hinata, and Kageyama." Koushi introduced them as the three bowed.

"Nice to meet you all." Akaashi bowed as well.

"The new employees will start their work tomorrow, I hope you'll be able to handle them all just fine." Koushi hoped, in a tone that sounds like he's hoping they're not too much of a burden on his shoulders. Akaashi shook his head.

"I'm sure they wouldn't be too much trouble."

"They wouldn't. It's..." Koushi sighed. "It's their partners."

Akaashi raised a brow. He was clearly confused about this. He glanced to look at them and the three obviously avoided eye contact.

"You see... My cafe.. uh... it's a really magical place where my employees found the love of their life. Yuu over here just got married, Hinata will be Kuroo Shoyo in a month and Kageyama's boyfriend is planning their wedding already. But trust me, they're all a pain in the ass." Koushi groaned.

He remembered how Kuroo would always help Hinata to carry a lot of stuff and try to do his work because Hinata wasn't feeling well that one day. He really meant well but he's terrible. He ended up burning his own hand while trying to make a latte.

Then there's Ushijima Wakatoshi who would always text him to know what Yuu's doing and if he's talking to anyone. Not just that, somehow his Father-in-law got his phone number and asked him to report to him. Of course Koushi did what he think was best.

Block their numbers.

Then OIKAWA.

This bitch. Koushi swear he's a playboy but seeing how he clings to Kageyama the whole time makes him question the rumors he heard. Oikawa gets so jealous easily and it's a problem. He suspected Koushi of hitting on Kageyama WHEN HE'S LITERALLY MARRIED.

"I see." Akaashi nodded. "Then that would mean, I'll be able to find the love of my life too, right?"

"Ahaha, your boyfriend better not be a pain in the ass too then." Koushi laughed. Inside he's hoping so hardly that Akaashi stays single or a boyfriend that isn't problematic would come for Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled as a response to Koushi's remark. He then glanced at Kageyama who was staring at him. He smiled.

Maybe this cafe is magical.

♢️

"Kageyama?"

Kageyama looked up at Akaashi from wiping off the counter. He met with those gunmetal blue eyes again and Akaashi stared into Kageyama's sky blue ones.