♢️Epilogue♢️

Oikawa took a deep breath as he popped a peppermint into his mouth. He wanted to at least look good at best.

It's been three years since the divorce and Oikawa has been better. He had support from his friends and team members after all. Hanamaki and Matsukawa being his emotional support as always. They've been with him throughout everything ever since high school and for that he was grateful. There's also Bokuto who keeps on checking up on him, asking him if he had eaten, if he had a  good night's sleep and all sorts.

Oikawa wasn't over Kageyama. Not entirely. He's still trying.

"Hey Oikawa! You made it!" Hanamaki was the first to call out to him, making Matsukawa turn to look at him. They spent some time chatting there before getting to their seats.

"Hey Tooru."

"Hi Kou." Oikawa smiled wide as Bokuto took a seat next to him. Bokuto was happy to hear Oikawa call him by his first name. Hanamaki gave Bokuto w supporting thumbs up and so did Matsukawa. Bokuto replied with an awkward thumbs up.

"You look beautiful Tooru!" Bokuto complimented. "And you smell like candy!"

Hanamaki and Matsukawa slapped their foreheads.

"Thanks Kou, that's so sweet!"

Bokuto smiled and gave Hanamaki and Matsukawa a very confident thumbs up.

"If those two end up together, I swear to god it's fate." Matsukawa whispered.

"Yea no shit." Hanamaki agreed.

As the soft music starts, everyone turns to look at the entrance. Lights shone on the two beautifully handsome male, showing how dashing they look in their white tuxedos.

Oikawa's eyes sparkled as he stared at the male on the right. The male with beautiful blue eyes. The male with a wide smile on his face. Oikawa wasn't able to make that smile appear on his face. He had failed to do so. And so, as he watched the couple walk down the aisle, he prayed to the gods that their marriage would be blessed with happiness and eternal love.

"He looks handsome." He complimented.

Bokuto looked at the brunette who had his eyes on the soon-to-be Akaashi. He smiled and nodded.

"He is. But not as handsome as you in my eyes."

Oikawa looked at him and smiled. A bit of crimson painted on both of their cheeks. Hanamaki and Matsukawa gave Bokuto a thumbs up for that.

Kageyama stared into Akaashi's eyes, both in love and ready to be married to each other. As they vowed to be there by each other's side, to love and to care, and to go through every life challenge together, they never broke eye contact.

"You may now kiss the groom."

Keiji leaned in to kiss his husband, Tobio doing the same. As they shared a quick but loving kiss, the rest in the hall clapped their hands. Tobio smiled at Keiji, wide. Keiji placed his hands on Tobio's face, looking at the male who has now become his husband.

♢️

The Akaashi couple then stood by the exit to see every guest off. All of the guest left as they wished them well, some even presented them with gifts.

"Hey."

Tobio smiled at the brunette.

"You made it. Thank you." Tobio appreciated Oikawa coming to his wedding ceremony. When he sent the wedding invitation to him, he was partially doubting the man would come.

"I got you both something. I hope you'd like it." Oikawa handed Keiji a small blue box, to which Keiji accepted with a smile. Oikawa stared at Tobio one last time.

"I hope you two have a very wonderful marriage life."

"Thank you Oikawa-san!" They both bowed down. Oikawa exited the hall. As he reached his car, he saw Bokuto there.

"Did you bid them goodbye?"

Oikawa smiled, nodding.

"Are you ready?"

Oikawa turned back to look at the hall. He remembered his life with Tobio and sighed.

He nodded.

"Yea. I'm ready."

Keiji and Tobio opened Oikawa's gift first. They smiled as they took one each.

-the end-