♢️8♢️

Oikawa pulled up at the Tokyo Aquarium, the place Kageyama has promised to meet at. He wondered why they were there but since the place was known as a good dating spot, he just can't shake the thought that they're having a date out of his mind.

Kageyama on the other hand was nervous.

What if this happens to be just like Hinata? The time where he was supposed to confess but chickened out like a coward. What if this time it's the same?

"Man up Tobio!" Kageyama slapped his cheeks. He then saw Oikawa walking towards him, waving and smiling like the most perfect human being.

I love you. Kageyama sighed internally.

"Hi Tobio-chan! Are we gonna go on with our date now?" Oikawa cooed, teasing. He wanted to see Kageyama get flustered as he missed seeing his blushing face. And there it was. Kageyama's blushing.

"You-you-you know th-this is a date?" Kageyama asked, thinking that Oikawa had known his plan.

"Wait it is?" Oikawa blushed along.

"Huh? No! No! It's not!!" Kageyama denied. Gosh. This isn't helping him at all. He's getting nervous again. He might end up not confessing again.

The two just looked away, blushing hard. Kageyama bit his lips and told himself to man up. He didn't understand how this managed to be so awkward in such short time.

This CAN'T end up like the Hinata situation.

So Kageyama took another deep breath and asked Oikawa if they could get tickets into the aquarium now. Oikawa, impressed at how quickly he recovered from the awkwardness just nodded.

At a distance, a figure watched them close.

♢️

This isn't romantic at all.

Kageyama could feel the tension between them both as they just walked through the aquariums in silent. Oikawa wasn't even talking much, head full of stuff he knows Kageyama wouldn't like to hear. They were both not sure of what to talk so they just, walked.

"Yea, I'm watching him."

"Well?"

"He's doing such a terrible job at this. They're not even talking." Nishinoya groaned as he covered his face with a hand. "I can feel the awkwardness from kilometers away."

"Ugh. Hold up, lemme try something."

"What did you do Suga-san?"

"Is he looking at his phone?"

"No. I think he left it on silent in his pocket. He's not even doing anything."

"Gosh damn it, I can't hear this bye."

Nishinoya stared at his phone screen that went black since Sugawara just hung up. Nishinoya mentally cursed at his phone (at Sugawara), looking like a crazy person to everyone else.

Nishinoya was sent by Sugawara to spy on Kageyama since they both don't really have a good feeling about Oikawa.

Sugawara met him before during high school and he didn't seem like a nice person at all. He saw how Oikawa stopped befriending Iwaizumi and distanced himself from the male. He heard rumors saying that Oikawa stopped being Iwaizumi's friend because he hates who Iwaizumi was dating. Sugawara never knew who Iwaizumi was dating and if the rumors were true but it seemed to be true.

Nishinoya just has this really bad feeling about Oikawa. He's pretty sure this boy looks like a heartbreaker and if Kageyama is just a next target, he will shove Oikawa into a pit of darkness where he can never fly back up and hopes he could rot there forever.