♢️18♢️

"You always find a reason to argue with your sister. It's always another day of who's right and who's wrong. You had the determination to play volleyball to beat her. Come to think of it, you both mostly argued over who's better in volleyball. You would always practice till nightfall and always asked your sister if there were more ways to be better in volleyball."

Tobio laughed as he heard his mother told him. As his mother told him that, he got a glimpse of a young girl and a young Tobio, fighting over a volleyball. He wasn't sure why but he was just happy he was able to remember something about his sister.

"But, you stopped playing volleyball around your third year in high school."

Tobio frowned.

"Why?"

"Well, we weren't sure. You only said because you wanted to study harder, to get into Shiratorizawa. We thought you were stopping momentarily but you stopped for good."

"Why would I? It sounded like I really loved the sport."

"Well only you know the answer dear."

Tobio sighed. It kind of sucks that he can't even remember feeling happy to play volleyball. He never remembered going to Shiratorizawa or Kitagawa Daiichi. The only memories he has in his mind now are the memories of him and his parents. There are some figures that seemed like schoolmates too but he couldn't make out who exactly they were.

"What about best friends?" Tobio asked, excited to remember the next people he used to know.

"Well... You've never spoke of any friends at all. Not until you've met Hinata Shoyo. You kept talking on and on about how nice he is, and how annoying he is. I was so glad to hear you talk about your best friend like that. Which is probably the reason why you had a crush on him too."

"Me? Crush? The orange guy? Mother, are you serious?"

"I heard it from Miwa, and your sister never lies." She stood with her point. Tobio scrunched his nose, trying to think of the times he had a crush on his best friend. Though, he did remembered the time he offered the orange haired a coffee. He smiled.

"But he's married now. And you are too."

"I'm... married?"

"Mhm. To a handsome young man named Oikawa Tooru." She explained. "Oh yes! Talk about Tooru, I had asked him to come and visit you later. You'll be able to meet him later on."

Tobio furrowed his brows. It's a bit disturbing to him, knowing that he's married to someone he never remembered. He started asking himself questions he knew he could answer if he had memories of the man people claims as his husband.

Were we loving towards each other? Did we live together? How come I can't remember even a single bit about him when mother talked about him?

Tobio was wary about it but he only sighed. Just as he was about to ask his mother to tell him about others he might've known, his mother said that she needs to go for her monthly check up. Tobio huffed, being a mother's baby boy. The mother promised to be back to tell him more after she finished her check up.

"Hello." Akaashi said as he slid the door open.

"Ah! Keiji, it's so nice to see you everyday, taking care of my son."

Akaashi just smiled and bowed. Tobio's mother left them both and exited the room.

"Hey Tobio."

"Hey."

"How's your head?"

"Feeling better I guess. I got to remember some stuff but, there are still some blurry memories."