♢️7♢️

Oikawa started visiting Kageyama every weekend at his house. Of course it wasn't always welcomed by Kageyama but the brunette still invites himself to Kageyama's house.

"Ding ding dong dong! Oikawa's here!!" Oikawa announced his own arrival as he peeked into the peekhole. Kageyama silently groaned. He's so tired of Oikawa's stupid announcement of his arrival.

From Oikawa :')
Blueberry-chan!!

From Oikawa :')
I'm here!!

From Oikawa :')
Are you home??

He even texted him, gosh, this is annoying. He's even more annoying than his past lover and they're not even in a relationship yet. Imagine Oikawa as his boyfriend. He shivered at the thought.

He stomped to the door and peeked through the peekhole to see if it was really Oikawa. Of course, he could lie a bit, saying he's not at home.

A bit of lie won't hurt the dumbass.

"Tobio!!!" Oikawa yelled out as soon as he could see Kageyama's beautiful blue eyes peeking through, making the younger jolt in surprise. Kageyama muttered a curse.

He's seen him now, there's no point in lying saying that he's not home now. Kageyama took a deep breath.

"Promise me you won't barge in and throw yourself at me once I open the door?" Kageyama asked, almost forcing the brunette to make that petty promise.

"Pfft, why-why would I do that? That's rude! Hahahah!" Oikawa nervously laughed it off, realizing that was probably what he did before when he came to visit Kageyama. That part seems a bit embarrassing to him now.

Kageyama on the other hand, rolled his eyes. He slowly opened the door, half expecting Oikawa to barge in as usual. He let out a sigh of relief when Oikawa didn't.

Oikawa smiled and walked in slowly.

"Awwww I missed you!!" Oikawa yelled as he threw himself to Kageyama, hugging him and kissing his left cheek multiple times.

"Stop that!! It's only been a week!" Kageyama pushed him away and harshly rubbed his cheeks to wipe the kisses off. He then wiped his hand on Oikawa's shirt, as if giving the kisses back to Oikawa.

Kageyama, already knowing why he's here just waits for Oikawa. Oikawa smiled wide and gave him a box. As usual, Oikawa's initials are on the box. He likes to make it look grand, wanting Kageyama to know it's from him.

Kageyama could already guess what was inside since it's the same in every box he gets personally from Oikawa every weekend. He thanked the older with a smile and that was Oikawa's cue to leave. Kageyama waved him goodbye as Oikawa drove away.

Kageyama closed the door. He sat in the couch, eager to see what flavour of cookies Oikawa made for him this week. A wide smile spread across his handsome face as his eyes marvelled at a dozen of adorable looking Todoroki cookies. Kageyama took one and popped it into his mouth.

Delicious, as always.

Kageyama knows he could just ask Oikawa to stop making him cookies but the guilt he has from Valentines was still strong in him. He remembered how he stepped on the cookies Oikawa made and how he misunderstood the brunette's honest feelings.

Plus, this is... one of the things that Kageyama look forward to every weekend.

Oikawa also never forgets to write a simple letter to go along with the cookies. Oikawa is a romantic person so he wouldn't just send Kageyama a dozen of cookies. That would be so lame and boring.