♢️15♢️

Tooru was out of the house. He couldn't bare to be under the same roof of the person who he had been hating for the past years. The person he had just married.

He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair.

"I found him Iwa." He said. "But this isn't how I wanted to find him. Why him?"

♢️

Iwaizumi pushed him away.

"Hajime-san!"

"So this was a lie? This whole relationship??" Iwaizumi asked, already thinking that it was so. Kageyama started panicking.

"No! Please listen to me!"

"All those, kisses, hugs! Your 'i love you's?? THEY'RE ALL FAKE??" Iwaizumi felt like an idiot. How could he think that all of those uncomfortable feelings that shouldn't be there were just imaginary?

Kageyama never loved him.

But he was wrong.

Kageyama didn't love him. Kageyama does love him.

The past and the present are two different things and people often misunderstood that for they never listen.

"Hajime-san!!" Kageyama pulled him from walking off. A car zoomed past his back as soon as he was pulled into a hug by Kageyama. Kageyama was sobbing. Iwaizumi didn't know what he's feeling right now.

Relieved, angry, happy, sad.

"It's true that I didn't like you when I accepted you. We never started with mutual feelings but I started liking you as soon as you gave me affection and love and care! I fell for you while dating you and there's nothing wrong with that!!"

Iwaizumi gently broke the hug. Kageyama couldn't tell if those were tears or raindrops on Iwaizumi's face. Seeing the sadness in his eyes were enough to tell him he was heartbroken.

"I don't know if I should even trust you."

And he left.

Kageyama just watched him leave. He wasn't sure why he didn't chase him at all. But one thing's for sure.

He regretted not chasing him.

For once, he regretted telling the truth.

♢️

Tobio was getting worried when the sky turned dark and his husband still hasn't returned home. He tried to call him but his phone was definitely off.

From husband♡️:
I'm out.

From husband♡️:
Don't even think of trying to find me. I can take care of myself.

Though the text messages were mean, Tobio was still relieved that Tooru's fine. He decided to just wait for him to come home by sitting on the couch in the living room. However, waiting led him to drift off to sleep.

When he woke up, it was already morning and time to get ready for work. The first thing he did as soon as he woke up was to check if Tooru's home. But he's not.