♢️3♢️

Oikawa was walking away from Kokoa Cafe.

He just went there just to see him. After seeing him working as usual,he walked away from the building. He wasn't sure if Kageyama wanted to see him. He didn't want to ruin Kageyama's day. Not when he did so yesterday.

Ding!

Oikawa stopped walking and checked his phone. It was a text from Hanamaki.

From Hanamaki:
I ordered you a latte at Kokoa Cafe.

From Hanamaki:
I better see you tag me in Instagram with the latte.

"This bitch." Oikawa silently cursed when he got the text from Hanamaki. "I don't wanna go!!!!"

Oikawa was super nervous as he walked back to Kokoa Cafe. He looked inside and saw Kageyama again. He really, really want to taste the delicious aromatic latte he makes again but he's sure he'd get kicked out. Or maybe get a glare at the very least.

"He hates me, it would make sense if he does that." Oikawa mumbled.

"Who hates you?"

Oikawa turned around instantly when he heard Sugawara's question. He blinked rapidly when he saw the owner of the cafe staring at him. Sugawara had seen Oikawa outside his cafe and walked away right after watching Kageyama work. He wondered if anything happened between them. He was quite wary of that Atsumu guy.

"No one! Everyone loves me. I'm too pretty to be hated on." Oikawa covered up pretty badly since Sugawara had heard him anyway.

"Being too pretty is the main reason you're hated on. I know because." Sugawara said, making an invisible circle around his face. He shook his head as Oikawa gasped.

"You're hated on?"

"No, I'm that nice to be liked by everyone. Being pretty is just a bonus." Sugawara stuck a tongue out. Oikawa scoffed. He liked Sugawara's attitude.

"Come on in. Kageyama made your latte. It's better hot."

Sugawara opened the door and gestured Oikawa to walk into the cafe. Oikawa gulped. He looked at Kageyama who was now looking at him. Oikawa raised a hand and covered his face. He walked to the counter and asked for his latte.

Kageyama handed him his latte.

Oikawa thanked him and left as quickly as he came. Kageyama just watched him leave and Sugawara could feel the frustration build up inside him when Kageyama let Oikawa go like that.

"Kageyama. Remember that time when you said you're an idiot?" Sugawara asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes. You said that I wasn't an idiot and that I was just off track."

"Yea. I did." Sugawara nodded. "I take that back." He patted Kageyama's shoulder and went back to work. Kageyama stared into space, confused.

♢️

"I'll go."

Atsumu could feel his joy risen when Oikawa accepted his invitation to go to meet Natsu's team. He couldn't believe Oikawa agreed without complaints. No tantrums or whatsoever like Atsumu would expect.

"You— YOU WOULD?!"

"I'm only going because I don't have a choice." Oikawa answered and ended the call.

Atsumu didn't know what he meant by it was his only choice but Atsumu was happy. Maybe Oikawa wasn't such an ass. Maybe he still believes in bros before hoes. Out of happiness, Atsumu did his happy dance and almost screamed in happiness. As a brother, he should support Atsumu.