Chapter 14:A Daydream Away.

I woke up to Morgan staring at me. "Uhm Morg, good morning." He smiled and hugged me. "Morgan have you been doing drugs?" He laughed, "No I'm just happy today. I have a date with Bailey tonight." I smiled a bit. "Congrats." He knew I was happy for him but knew I was sad about Austin. He smiled and hugged me again.

I got up and just threw my hair up. I washed off my makeup and left it off. I threw on a pair of black leggings and a black baggy sweater. I slipped on my black boot type slippers. I walked into the living room and just sat on the couch. I wasn't hungry at all. Morgan came in the living room with my phone. "Face it all now." He was right I need to face it all now. I turned on my phone. I had 100 missed calls from Austin and 60 from Alan.

Alan:  Zundra, answer your phone please. We all need to talk.

Me:  There's nothing to talk about. Alan I can't be lied to and cheated on. He got cheated on by his own wife and he went back to her.

Alan:  I spoke to him. Just call me when your ready to talk. 

Me: Alright.

Vic: Hey cutie, come to my party tonight? Its only gonna be us Mexicans, your friends Alicia, Mora, Morgan and Bailey. All time low and Memphis May Fire. Oh and maybe Bring Me The Horizon.

Me:  I'd rather stay at home and cry all day.

Vic: I heard what happened Zee, I'm really sorry. But please come get your mind off things. Free weed and whiskey.

Me: How do you know?

Vic: Morgan....

Me: Of course, and fine. Only because I miss my Mexicans.

Vic: Great, Can't wait to see you!

I got up and just put on some makeup and left my hair up. "Morgan does your date so happen to be at Vic's?" He laughed a little. "Yes. Let me guess your coming?" He smiled widely. I nodded my head. "I'm ready, are you?" I looked at Morgan and gave him a weird look. "Its 5p.m the party isn't until 7. Wait I slept until 3?" He nodded his head, "Were going to get your stuff." I sighed and held the tears back. Evey time somebody mentioned Austin I got emotional.

I finally decided twenty minutes later that I was ready to go. I was wearing my black vans to match my all black outfit. We got in the car and Morgan drove me there. I got out and he got out too. He knew I needed him to be there with me. I knocked on the door quickly. I was about to turn away and walk back to the car but Morgan stopped me then the door opened. There he was the boy I loved so much he just played me. Tears ran down my cheek. I tried to wipe them away quickly but more came. I tried to control myself. Austin came closer and hugged me, "Don;t cry please. I 'm sorry. I really am."

I went inside and went straight into the room I wasn't in the mood to see the guys. Morgan went straight to see the guys. I opened the door and saw the box was gone. I opened all the dressers and got my stuff out and threw it in my bag. I walked into the bathroom and got my stuff that was laying around. Austin came in as soon as I walked back in from the bathroom.

"Zundra, look I'm sorry, I know that means nothing to you but I love you. I know I hurt you and I can't believe I would do that. I was drunk I was stupid. I had no right to do that. I don't even know why I did. I really am stupid. I don't blame you for breaking up with me. But please just think about it. I can make it better. I wont do this ever again. It happened to me so I don't know why I'd ever do it to you. I love you." He started crying. I hugged him and cried too. "Austin it hurt me more than ever. I didn't even want to wake up today. I need time to think I still love you more than anything in the world. Believe me. Its just a break I guess until I'm not as hurt. I need you to show me that I can trust you again."

He nodded his head. I got the rest of my stuff together and went downstairs to see Morgan and the boys. Alan looked at me and smiled. "Zee, look I'm sorry I didn't tell you-" "Alan don't worry about it, its fine." He smiled, "Does that mean you and Austin are back together?" I shook my head. "Break." He smiled a bit and nodded his head. "Morgan can we go its almost 7." He nodded his head and got up and said bye to everybody, and so did I.

We got in the car and left. He went straight to Vic's and dropped me off, then went to go pick up Bailey. I got out of the car and walked up to Vic;s door and knocked. "Heey your here early. Come in."

Sorry if its short or not good. My great grandma passed away a few days ago so i cant really think straight. Sorry guys.