chapter 25

"Daiyu Aishteru"

"Aishteru? That sounds so cool!" Daiyu grabbed her notebook trying to find the definition but apparently they never went over it in class.
"But what does it mean?" she asked.

"it's a secret!" Shotaro said.

"Secret? Why is it a secret? I'll just ask Yuta!" Daiyu stood up to start walking to Yuta but he pulled her back down.

"NO NO NO DONT ASK HIM" Shotaro said panicked.

"But how are you gonna tell me something in Japanese but not tell me the translation, I wanna know what it means." Daiyu started whining as Shotaro seated her back on the chair.

"No i'll tell you what it means just do not ask Yuta ok?" Shotaro said. She just nodded her head.
Soon the other members were walking down the steps, Daiyu waved to them.

"Good morning Daiyu!!" Chenle screamed. How does he have so much energy?

"Morning Zhong Chenle!!" She screamed back.

"Why are you guess up so early, especially Shotaro you're never up earlier than I am." Renjun pointed at Shotaro confused as to why he's up so early.

"I don't know I just am." Shotaro shrugged

"Yeh Daiyu!! Have you eaten anything yet? Should I make you something?" Jaemin happily skipped towards the girl with a bright smile.

"No it's ok i'm not really hungry" She said. Jaemin pouted sadly at her response.

"Why do you never eat when I see you, you don't eat lunch or breakfast you only eat one meal."

"I just don't get hungry easily, but don't worry i'm ok!" Daiyu smiled gave him a reassuring smile.
Daiyu does eat lunch, it just doesn't feel right to eat without Ningning.

Hopefully she'll be at school today. She wasn't there yesterday, I should text her.

Ningning<3

Hey Ning, I really wanna talk. I understand you're mad at me but i'll wake for you at the schoolyard at the end of the day. Hopefully you'll be there."

Hey Ningning, are you sick? Why haven't you been in school. Please at least text me back if you're ok, I hope you'll come in today
ᴿᵉᵃᵈ ⁷ ⁰¹ ᴬᴹ

Daiyus head tilt in confusion,
she read my message immediately?
She never reads it immediately.
"What's wrong?" Shotaro asked. He must've noticed Daiyus confused expression.

"It's just, I think Ningning is sick. I wanna go check on her, can we go to her house quickly before school?" Daiyu asked Shotaro.

"Ask someone who knows how to drive, I can't." Shotaro shrugged and looked away.

"Daiyu, I can drive i'll bring you." Jaemin suggested.

"I'll come!" Shotaro suddenly yelled while standing up. Daiyu looked at him strangely.

"Oh sure you can come. Let me grab some things to give her." Daiyu quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed some tea bags and medicine to give Ningning incase she was really sick. She quickly put them in a bag and headed out.

 She quickly put them in a bag and headed out