chapter 9

Yeh Daiyu had realized how much she fucked up. She got so mad at him for that but he ACTUALLY help her in the end.

Daiyu started pulling at her hair stressing on how she would face him during class. She made it to the class and saw Shotaro sitting. Daiyu exhaled before opening the door quietly and quickly making her way to the desk.

"Ok, since Daiyu had finished her test everyone's test have been graded and will be given back today."

Oh god. Daiyu sighed and waited for the results.
"Ok, I will be revealing the first second and third place." Daiyu held in her breath.

"Third, Song Yuqi" Everyone claps.

"Second, Bang Junhyuck" Everybody claps

"And last but not least, first place is...."

"Yeh Daiyu"

      Daiyu sighed out of relief, i've still got it

Everyone started clapping so she bowed and thanked everyone. Daiyu got her paper back and got a 120%, the extra percentages because she did all the extra credit.

Daiyu felt someone staring at her so she looked to her left. Shotaro rested his head on his palm as he stared at Daiyu.

"Well?" Shotaro said. Daiyu cleared her throat.

"thank you..." She mumbled under her breath.

"Huh? I couldn't hear you, say it again." Shotaro said teasingly

"Thank you." She said a bit louder. He chuckled before turning away.

A few minutes before class ends, Shotaro noticed Daiyu writing a sticky note, he couldn't tell what she was writing since she was shielding it from him. She then hid the sticky note and started subtly packing her things. She looked up at the clocked counting the seconds before it rang.

*Bell Rings*

Right before Daiyu left, she put a sticky note and a lollipop on Shotaros desk and ran.

"Ah wait what is- and she's gone." Shotaro says.

hitting someone on the the way she basically disappears

"IM SORRY!" She yells while running through the hallway. Shotaro chuckles and looks at the sticky note and lollipop.

"I'm sorry for being angry at you and yelling at you. please forgive me with this lollipop."
- Daiyu

       He placed the sticky note inside his bag and grabbed the lollipop and headed to lunch.