chapter 32

Fast forward

Fast forward. Day of attack.

Daiyu walks out of her room as all the members soon started piling in discussing their plan.

"Remember, Daiyu goes in first. Attack stealthily, Taeil and Hendery will give cues out to people from the car." Taeyong tells all the members as he hands out ear pieces to all of them.

"Daiyu, you will take this gun with you for when you need it ok? Follow what they tell you do." Daiyu nods her head as she exhaled.

"Ok. Let's go." All the members started making their way to the cars, Shotaro pulls Daiyu to the side to tell her something.

"Yeh Daiyu, don't worry about anything ok? I'll make sure to keep you safe." Shotaro gives her a reassuring smile as she returns one.
The two make their way to the car as they drove to the location.

Daiyu had the pistol Taeyong had given her hidden in her sweater. She was seated in the backseat of the car as they drove to the headquarters.

Daiyu pulls out her phone looking at the messages sent to her of Ningning.
Her eyes stung as tears started to flood in.

*sniffles*

"Are you ok?" Shotaro ask concerned from the side of her. She turns her head and faces him.

"Yea i'm just...nervous." Daiyus hand grips the seat as she puts her phone down. Shotaros places his hand on hers to calm her down.

"It's ok. Nothing will happen to you I promise ok?" Daiyu nods her head trusting him, still feeling uneasy about the whole situation.

 Nothing will happen to you I promise ok?" Daiyu nods her head trusting him, still feeling uneasy about the whole situation

Daiyus heartbeat accelerated as she was faced with an enormous building. It was surrounded by a fence with barbed wire lining the top.
"Remember Yeh Daiyu, follow whatever they say, get Ningning and get out." Daiyu nods as Taeyong reminds her of what she has to do.

Daiyu clutched her shirt as she walks through the gate of the door. She walked all the way to the front door where 3 men stood ahead of her.

"I see you actually came, Yeh Daiyu." One of the members, Chanyeol kneeled down making eye contact with the small girl.
"You came alone didn't you?"
Daiyu nods her head.

"Well I assume you want to see your friend."
Daiyus eyes widen.

Ningning

"Y-yes where is she?"
He started walking away as Daiyu followed him into the building. He walked to a door with a large lock, he unlocked the door opening it wide.

"She's in there, go in." Without hesitation, Daiyu rushes down the stairs desperately searching for her friend. Her eyes soften as she saw her sitting on the floor, the two made eye contact immediately breaking into tears.

Daiyu runs up to her engulfing her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm sorry!!" Daiyu apologizes over and over as they both cried into each others shoulders. Daiyu broke the hug and looked at her face. It was bloodied, bruised and cuts were scattered everywhere, her heart ached thinking about what she had to go through.

"Ning Yizhuo, i-i'll never let anything happen to you again I promise- oh what did they do to you" Daiyus tears flooded down her face as she choked on her words.

"No, it's not your fault Daiyu.." Ningning cried as she showed her the chains on her feet connecting to the walls.
"But- I cant move."

Daiyu looked at the chains.

"I'll find something." Daiyu wiped her tears as she searched the room that had absolutely nothing in it, suddenly, gunshots were heard outside the door. She ran up the stairs putting her ear against the door.

Yells and screams were heard, she tried opening the door but realized it was locked. She ran back to Ningning, she had only one solution.

Daiyu pulled out her gun.

"Ok. Ningning don't freak out I know how to use this." Daiyu aimed her gun at the chain as she pulled the trigger, she opened her eyes and went on her knees freeing one of her legs. Then moving on to her next leg where she freed her.

Ningning tried standing up but lost her balance and fell.
"Ah it hurts, my leg!" She held her ankle as she groaned in pain.

"Here let me help." Daiyu grabbed her arm pulled her up and supporting her as she walked. Then she heard the door open.

Steps led down the stairs as she made eye contact with the person.

Shivers went up Daiyus spine as she felt nothing but pure terror and shock as she looked at the man.

"...Dad?"