chapter 4

Daiyu made my way back to the others.
"Daiyu what happened? Are you ok?" Shuhua asked concerned.

    "...yea i'm ok. I'm gonna just go, I don't feel well." She walked off leaving the three behind. Daiyu didn't know where she was walking at first.
She just wanted to clear her mind and just stop thinking so much so she decided to go to the library.

The library is like Daiyus safe haven, reading books always calms her down

She grabbed an interesting book off the shelf and went to the corner and started reading. Daiyu was really immersed into the book that she didn't realize people were staring at her and whispering.

"isn't that the girl that pissed off the nct members?"
"It was Yeh Daiyu? I didn't expect a ace student like her to get into trouble with them."
"what's wrong with her... does she not know who nct was?"
       "Oh she's dead"

Daiyu felt uncomfortable and left the library with the book to read somewhere else. She was walking in the hallway trying to find a place to read when the bell rang. She sighed and put the book in her bag making her way to the next class.

This class was history, Daiyu liked this class a lot since she didn't have to sit next to anyone.

Daiyu sat down and placed her things besides her desk, then she felt a presence next to her. she looked up saw one of the people from that nct group.
Daiyu backed up in fear.

       "Don't worry I won't kill you, i'm Jaemin." He gave Daiyu a warm smile. He wasn't like that Haechan guy, well just not as scary.

       "You sit here now? Daiyu asked.

       "Yea, and I wanna apologize on behalf of Haechan, he kinda gets aggressive whenever someone messes with his members." Daiyu nodded as if she understood anything but honestly she was still baffled by the fact all of this was apparently her fault.
       "um it's ok I guess"

       "If you don't mind me asking, what happened with you and Shotaro." Jaemin asked. Daiyu explained what happened and Jaemin nodded his head understanding the situation.

       "I would get mad too honestly, I can talk to him for you and we can get you to retake." Daiyu scoffed.

       "You don't know that teacher, he's very persistent when it comes to ruining students lives. I don't think you'll be able to do it." Jaemin chuckled and turned towards Daiyu.

       "Oh don't worry, we'll get that retake for you" He then winked at her. She awkwardly laughed then turned away from his gaze. What's that suppose to mean?...