chapter 8

Daiyu looked up in disbelief. She tried standing up to talk to him but he pushed her back down. Daiyu lost her balance and fell, her hand landed right in the pile of glass shards.

   "DAIYU!" Jaemin helped her and looked at the hand. It was like 10 shards stuck. Daiyus hand started bleeding all over.

    "Ah fuck!" She groaned in pain.

"Oh shit come on let's go to the medic and fix up your hand!" Jaemin started walking her to the medic. Daiyu took a look at Shotaro, Shotaro just smirked.

    "Oh, i'm sorry. My hand slipped." He said and then started laughing.

"Daiyu there's no time to get mad right now come on we have to get the shards out." Jaemin said concerned. He grabbed her non injured hand and brought her to the medic.

    "Damn that looks like it hurts what the heck happened?" Winwin asked

"Shotaro. Shotaro happened." Daiyu said while gritting her teeth in anger.

"Ah I see, ok so i'm gonna have to pick each piece one by one so it's gonna hurt. Just bare through the pain ok?" Daiyu nodded her head and held out her hand.

Winwin grabbed tweezers and started plucking out the shards. Every shard made Daiyu wince in pain, soon after he finally got them out. He disinfected her wounds and put a bandage around her hand. Daiyu thanked him and left.

       Daiyu didn't even have time to eat breakfast, she got downstairs and saw Shuhua talking to Haechan.

     "Daiyu your hand!!" Shuhua ran up to Daiyu and held her hand concerned. "what the hell happened?!" Daiyu looked up and glared at Shotaro who simply laughed and smiled.

      "Woah that looks like it hurt, what happened." Haechan walked up and asked.

"That kid right there, had the nerve to push me into the shards, unbelie" Gosh how much she wanted to beat his smug face in with a rock.

"Haha good job Shotaro!!" Haechan said to Shotaro. Daiyu scoffed in disbelief.

"Good job? *Grabs his wrist* how about I throw you into the glass shards does that sound fun huh? No, how about I feed you them instead" Daiyu started pulling him towards the shards.

"Hey hey hey let go!" Shuhua said. She let go of his wrist.

"Let's go already or we'll be late guys." Jisung said. Daiyu started walking but not after glaring at Haechan and Shotaro every 10 seconds.

 Daiyu started walking but not after glaring at Haechan and Shotaro every 10 seconds