chapter 31

Daiyus eyes opened at the sudden ringing of her alarm clock. She groaned as she stretched her arms out turning it off.

Daiyu wanted to quickly get this day over with cause tomorrow is when they would ambush EXOs base.

Daiyu walked down the stairs noticing someone sitting at the table, it was Shotaro. She smiled as she quietly made her way to him.

"BOO!"

Daiyus hand attacked his sides as he started squirming out of her touch.

"YEH DAIYU!" Shotaro shot up on his feet as Daiyu hysterically laughed at his reaction.

"Good morning Taro!!" Daiyu smiled brightly at Shotaro making him melt.
"Why are you up so early?" She asked.

"I was making something." Daiyu looked at the table which had some papers, she went closer to see what it was.

"Are these, notes? You were studying? What the... you never study what's going on?" Daiyu looked at him suspiciously as he smiled happily at her.

"No, these are Japanese notes for you!"

"Me? You made these notes for me? What's the occasion?" Daiyu asked while laughing.

"The occasion is you suck at Japanese and the test is coming up soon. Charity work." Shotaro stuck out his tongue before fleeing away from Daiyu who was inches from smacking him
Daiyu chased after him as they ran through the living room and kitchen.

"Take that back!!" Shotaro mischievously laughed as Daiyu jumped on him punching his shoulder.

"Ok ok ok i'm sorry i'm sorry!" Shotaro apologized as Daiyu continued to punch him.

"I may be bad at Japanese but you're not good at studying!" Daiyu stuck her tongue out at him walking back to the table to study.

"Studying again? You're so boring sometimes..." Shotaro said while watching the girl study.

"What else am I suppose to do?" She asked while not breaking her attention from her notebook.
Unknowingly, Shotaro rested his head on his hand admiring her.
Her parted lips, light brown hair that flowed down her shoulder, her honey brown eyes-

"Take a photo." Daiyu suddenly blurted out. She held in her laughter when she saw Shotaros face glow red.

"A photo- what? What do you mean take a photo?" Shotaro looked away trying to hide his nervousness. Daiyu laughed at him.

"Haaa I mean, I wouldn't blame you for staring." She dramatically flips her hair winking at Shotaro.
In her attempt of seducing, Shotaro retched at the sight making Daiyu gasp.

The other members all walked down ready to leave.

"Hmm I see you two here earlier than all of us very often..." Chenle said while pointing at them looking suspiciously.
"What's going on?"

"Nothings going on, i'm was just here to study, I don't know about him." Daiyu said indicating to Shotaro. The members started eating their food and all before they all left to school.

 The members started eating their food and all before they all left to school