🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 29

[DAHYUN POV]

Why is mom so noisy?!? I looked at the clock 1pm ok, WAIT WHAT 1PM?? HOLY SHIT I'M SO FCKING LATE FOR THE MOVIE!! I quickly stand up, i didn't even have time to arrange my bed.

"Dahyun wake up!Your fr--"

"YES YES COMING"

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brush my teeth while drying my hair with another towel, Where the heck is my blower?! Did yeji forgot and left it again downstairs?AISH.

"Yeji! Where is my blower?!?"I was running down then-holy shit—WHY ARE THEY HERE??

The girl quickly closed the boy's eyes like slap her hand into his eyes.

I ran back to my room as fast as i could and locked the door, BUT FCKKK THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING!! SHT SHT WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE??. I AM SO DOOMED HOW CAN I FACE THEM??

I prepared myself, i definetly got clothes on this time! That was really embarassing and also so fcked up.

breathe in breathe out.

I went down, "I'm really sorry for earlier and i'm really sorry we're late for the movie, but don't worry i'll buy new tickets and i'm really so so so sorry, And Sana why are you here?"

[3rd person's pov]

*knock knock*

Yeji open's the door and rubs her eyes again and again, "Well So basically  this is not a dream, not imagining either, Why are you two here?" Yeji asked.

"I asked him that too"

"I asked her that too"

Sana and suga said in unison and looked at each other with firing eyes, but then yeji grab their hands and pull them inside the house.

"Feel at home, you can sit here. Well unnie is still asleep, I'm sorry but i can't wake up unnie because i'll be dead if i do" Yeji said scratching her nape.

"Thank you" They both sat on couch, pushing slightly each other out of irritation.

'Are they seriously doing this? There's so many space, why are they pushing each other? this is so childish' Yeji though holding her laugh.

"Did she stay up all night? That's bad for her heal—" Suga was cut off.

"I can wait" Sana smiled

"Ok then i'll get you some juice" Yeji went to the kitchen, she got the juice rapidly then hide to see what will happen to those two.

"If you can't wait" Sana stand up and looked down to suga, "you can leave".

"Why would i?" Suga said with his eyebrows almost meeting, ' if only you're a boy, i'll smash your face off ' he thought.

"I don't know... maybe because impatient man like you, wouldn't fit for dahyun" Sana said in a teasing voice wondering in dahyun's house then she saw dahyun's picture in a little frame, she grab it and stared at it for a while.

"I won't leave! Dahyun and i are going to out for movies!" Suga said trying trying to calm himself.

Sana walk towards suga and looked down to him again still holding dahyun's photo , "You? going movies with her? Not a chance", then sana shows suga dahyun's picture and pointed at it " She won't waste her time to guy like you...". Suga stayed quiet for a minute.

Then dahyun's mom came, Both Sana and Suga stand up and bowed. Sana's expression changed quickly from serious to cheerful, "Welcome Sana darling, are you here to visit dahyun?" Mom hugs dahyun.

"Yes auntie, actually i'm here to surprise her" Sana smirks at suga.

"Oh i think she's still sleeping... that kid!, oh welcome too young man! I never saw you and dahyun has never talk about you, are you her friend?" Mom asked.

"Yes ma'am" Suga smiled and bowed again.

"That's nice, i want you to know you're a very handsome young man! What is your name?" Mom compliments suga 'she and dahyun would look good together but they're too young'

"Min yoongi ma'am" Suga replied.

"You can call me auntie too" Mom said.

"Thank you auntie"

"Feel at home i'll just go wake dahyun" Mom said and went up.

" You can't be with her until i'm here" Sana said, Then step closer to suga she brought her face close to suga's ear "too bad i'll be beside with her forever... playboy" then she whispered something again and glared at him, that made suga looked back to Sana with anxious in his eyes.

Yeji finally came out.

"Yeji! Where is my blower?!?" They both looked at where the sounds came from.

Then Sana quickly covered Suga's eyes with her hand soOooOOo tightlyyYYyy, "Ouh! Are you making me blind?!?" Suga forcefully removed Sana's hand.

"Did you see anything?!?" Sana and yeji asked.

"No, i promise!"

"Nothing, but you better not saw it! Or i'll kill you" Sana threatens suga.

"I told you not going down with only towel!!" Yeji shouted.

-5 minutes later-

Dahyun finally came down "I'm really sorry for earlier and i'm really sorry we're late for the movie, but don't worry i'll buy new tickets and i'm really so so so sorry, And Sana why are you here?".

'Wow she's so pretty...' Suga thought.

"I'm here to surprise you! Surpriseee~ i'm just here to spend time with you" Sana answered and flash her cute smile.

'That's a big gay energy' Yeji thought.

"And i'm here because i got worried you're not still at the meeting place, so i came here to pick you up i guess" Suga explained and showed his gummy smile.

'What the heck?? What do i do now?' Dahyun thought, can't have eye contact on any of them. ' I can't probably choose because just looked at them, they are so cute! Wait my heart there it is again! It's like i ate millions butterfly'.

"You should go date those two" Yeji whispered to her sister.

"Are you nuts?!?"

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

this is so bad...