🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 33

[SANA POV]

I went in his office at our house, "My Sana! My precious princess! You're doing great" He said and wanting to hug me. Tsk princess my ass, i pushed him lightly away.

"Save it, i heard it all" I said coldy, his impression changed rapidly.

"You, you should keep doing this" He dictated, his been a forceful father since then and i hate it.

"Why would i"

"Because i said so! But you, i don't want to hear anything about that girl" He said, "If i find something shit your doing, like fucking ryujin did! you know what will happen to your sister and brother" He added, i wanna beat the shit out of him. I looked back, I saw ryujin and bang-chan at the door.

Fuck, I don't care anymore! I'll do it.

"Hajima (Don't do it)" Ryujin whispered at me and they both grab my arms.

"See, you can't do it! Be like your brother!" He yelled.

"Dad Stop," Bang-chan said.

"You are all the heir of our company! Instead of doing that singing, dancing shit, focus on your studies like my son bang-chan!" He continued.

"Specially you ryujin! You're on rank 3?!? You should be 1! Or better be say goodbye to your girlfriend, this disgusts me" He yelled and yelled.

Enough of this! No one can stop me—

"Dad! For Pete's sake Stop please!" Bang-chan yelled and kneel down, No... you shouldn't do this. "Please, for us... for me... stop" I can see his teary eyes, this hurts me so much.

"What's happening here?" I heard a familiar voice, Mom?!?.

"Oh mom! W-we're just playing a game" I quickly said and walk to her, " My little girls" I hug her then I supported her arms so she can walk safely.

"Really? What game? I heard some noises so i went here" Mom asked.

I signaled bang-chan to stand up.

"C-charades!" Ryujin said, The surrounding atmosphere changed... we're all smiling. This fake, i hate it.

"That sounds fun, can i join? Bang-chan what happened are you crying?"

"No mom, it's just acting" Bang-chan laugh, my heart aches...

"Mom let me walk you to your room, you should be resting" Sana said, then ryujin pushed the dextrose as her mom walks.

"Thank you my girls" Mom said, mom... i can't imagine loosing you.

"Give me that, i'll walk your mom and you three my children go do your activities i know you're all busy" Dad snatches mom from us.

He's so fake... he's just doing this to mom for her money, all of his wealth came from mom.

[3rd person's pov]

"So that's what happened" Mina said, they are sitting on the bed. "What do you feel?" Mina asked.

"I-i think i like unnie...look when i'm with suga it's feels like we're just bros, friends"  Dahyun lowered her voice as she lowered her head.The two got deafening, they scream out excitement.

"I didn't know you scream like that mina unnie, cause you're always quiet " Yeji laugh.

"Don't tell chayeoung"

"Wait, Are you crying?" Mina sways dahyun's hair covering it's face.

"Omo she's really crying!" Yeji said and hugged her sister.

"Don't cry"

"It's normal, everybody fall inlove ok?" Mina said and pats dahyun's head.

"How can i fall inlove with her, she's like my big sister! Everytime i'm with her it's like you know when you're at roller coaster coming down from very high? My tummy and my heart go brrr" Dahyun raised her head crying.

"A what? Go brrr??" The two laugh so hard.

"Your making me cry more!" Dahyun said but giggled a little bit.

"Look you're laughing, you look hilarious right now" yeji said.

"Ugh... Fuck, it ended up like this" Dahyun said.

"Welcome to the gAy culture!" Yeji said delightly.

"You know what's blocking your feelings?... Indenial, i know it's hard... but you'll get through this" Mina said downy, " It's gonna be fine".

"Thank you, can i have some alone time?" Dahyun asked, the two said goodbye and left dahyun alone.

I'm not worried about me, i'm worried about mom...

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I'll update 2 more chapters later 😉 i'll just finish my work for school.