🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁42

Weeks later >>

[DAHYUN'S POV]

Its morning already? I didn't sleep again. Fuck I still haven't finished my activities. It's all due today, if I don't finish this I will not pass.

"Dahyun! Why didn't you wash the dishes last night? You know I'm busy dahyun." Mom shouted again.

"I can't do it mom I have something to do!"

Shit, I'm getting emotional again.

"You're so lazy dahyun! You always making me stress, plus what are you busy about? Your teacher said you've been skipping class." Yeah i know i'm just lazy ass daughter. The cause of the problem. I'm sorry.

>>Fast Forward>>

"Is dahyun and tzuyu still not on good terms?" I heard lisa whispering.

"Unfortunately yes"

I felt bad for shouting at tzuyu, I let out my anger at her. I wanna say sorry but I don't know-how.

I walk into the class.

I saw Sana passing by she looked at me but quickly looked away. I'm still dumbfounded about what she said. Parting ways? Is she going away? or stopped being friends with me. She hasn't replied to my texts.

"Hey dahyun, you've been wearing that blue face for so long, we miss the old dahyun the go-lucky girl," Chaeyoung said. They have been trying to cheer me up for days but I still can't pull myself to smile. I'm still about yeji leaving and Sana ignoring me.

>>at house>>

"Mom i'm home.." Can i still call it a home if i don't feel home.

"Oh welcome home dahyun" Mom said. I saw dad sitting at the couch. God i thought this family is broken. Thank God Dad's home.

"Take a sit" Dad said, They look so serious.

"Uh i know this might be hard to take in but your mom and I are having a divorce," Dad said. WHAT THE FUCK.

"W-what?"

"This marriage has been really good but we came to the conclusion that we are not happy with each other, i hope you understand." Mom said.

Yeji, Sana and now mom and dad? My life just punch me hard to the point i can't even stand.

i storm off to my room.

I can't deal with this. Is it because of me? Was I a bad child?

It's all my fault.

Everyone is leaving me.

-next night-

"Dahyun! We have something to talk about"

Shit Mom's here

"Come down here!"

I don't wanna deal with this, i kept om ignoring mom.

"Dahyun! Why didn't you come to school today?! and house isn't clean! I come home from work and this is what came home to" Mom banging on the door.

"Let's talk about this later please" I said.

"You're being disrespectful right now, come down and clean the house"

"I'm not in the mood" I said.

"I know it's been a rough week but come down now, i'm tired i want to rest. You, you lay down allday" Mom keeps on knocking.