🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🆃🆆🅾︎

[SANA POV]

-ᴇɴᴅ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀss-

"Sana, do you think that it's ok that you always don't talk to her when you see each other?" Mina asked me seriously that made me stop for a second, I looked at her awkwardly

"Yeah, of course! It's not like I ignore her" I said carelessly "And please don't mention her in public"

"Yes, as you wish" I saw her face with a big dissatisfaction "Anyway, we have a meeting right now...Momo just texted".

"But i need meet-" Oww shit that was close! Please don't ask about it, please don't ask.

"No, but!but! You're the Dancing, Acting,
Singing Club vice president, and you're always absent? No, no you're going with me" Mina said furiously.

"Ok, ok! You just say DASC for short and not tell the whole meaning! You're just wasting energy" I laugh, like seriously?.

-30 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

Oof- that was stressful,I stretched my arms and finally, it's over. I gotta go get some sleep.

"Bye Mina! I'm going home" I waved at her, Really? Did she ignore me again? Ok, I saw it there's chaeyoung.

I went in my sports car. There's really something that i need to do but i can't seem to remember,hmm...oOh fck i forgot about dahyun! Shit, I hope she's still there. I drove so fast.

I arrived, I wish she's still there! I'd take a peek at the store while parking my car.

"What the hell was that?" Did I bumped on the bike that's in front of me?!?. I quickly looked, oh no i think i crashed her or his bike.

Someone knocked on my car window, ohh i'm in big trouble. I opened it and smiled nervously.

"Yah! Do you want to die? You just cra-" he stopped and run when he saw my face and had eye contact.

"Uhm? what the heck? Do i look like a creepy girl for him?" I'm confused, why did he ran away? Is he scared... I would pay for his bike tho if he didn't ran away.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

What do you think? Is that person is a he or she? (*゚▽゚*)