🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 20

[3rd person's pov]

"You know who's lowlife?" Sana came and stops the bossy girl.

"You" Tzuyu came with Sana and said it to the grade 9 students.

"Don't you dare touch noona" Taehyung came with his friend, Jungkook.

"What's happening here? Even you taehyung and jungkook?" Tha bossy girl is in a fury, "She don't deserve y'all attention!" The bossy girl looked at dahyun with annoyed.

"No, let me fix your sentence, You don't deserve Dahyun and our attention" Tzuyu said with serious tone and glared at the bossy girl with burning eyes.

"Go away, i'll never gonna like a person like you" Sana looses the bossy girl's hand, "And you're not Dahyun so bye bye" Sana added.The grd 9 girls walk out angry and embarrassed.

"I think i was too mean, i can see her eyes getting teary" Dahyun said.

"They deserve it noona, besides those girls always do this when they see Sana noona with other unpopular girls" Jungkook stated, "Those girls are really troublesome" He scratch his head.

"Are you ok? If they bother you let me know" Sana asked worriedly.

"Aish, dahyun~ let me see!" Tzuyu checked dahyun's body, " Ahh, thank goodness your ok" Tzuyu was relieved.

"I'm fine guys, thank you if you didn't arrived i'm probably be in guidance office right now" Dahyun smiled.

"Wait? Not in nurse room?" Taehyun said then Tzuyu hits his head.

"I probably kick their ass off" They laugh.

"How did they know you guys?"Tzuyu asked his brother.

"Well duh, me and jungkook are popular in school" Taehyung replied in a teasing way.

"C'mon guys let's go to class and left this clown here" Tzuyu said then the three left.

"What clown? Do i look like clown?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah bro, she means that what've you said is a joke" Jungkook pats his head and left him too.

Dahyun head first into the classroom, leaving Tzuyu and Sana.

"You're not going to apologize?" Tzuyu asked Sana.

"No, why would i" Sana answered.

"Well my best friend who didn't left me almost got hurt because of you" Tzuyu said and looked at Sana.

"No, I'll apologize to her not to you" Sana replied.

"Ok then"

"Are you still mad that we didn't talk after that incident? I thought were good now?" Sana asked.

"Incident? Tsk figure it out yourself" Tzuyu said then left Sana alone dumbfounded.

-ʏᴇᴀʜ s ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ- (ɪᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ ғ)

[DAHYUN POV]

One subject left... Aishh i'm so tired, my eyes are gonna give up.

"Guys! Teacher said that we can have free time the whole period, they have meeting" Jihyo announced, OmO OmO really?! Niceee!

Now i'm gonna sleep my ass off, i closed my eyes and rest my head in my both arms. I just noticed me and sana is getting interaction in school many times, this make's me happy but we don't hangout after school inexchange i think? Because she's always busy.

She save me! I was about to get slap but she stopped it UwU, ahh she just save me and said 'Go away i'll never gonna like a person like you' ' And you're not dahyun so go away' Yieeeee! Wait? You're not Dahyun so go away? What does that mean?.

Why am i thinking like this? Stop your imagination Dahyun!.

"Hey you ok?" Who is it? I'm sleeping!. I looked up, oof— Suga?!?