🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 4

[DAHYUN POV]

"We're here!"

"Thanks for the ride Sana!"

"Yeah, no problem!" She went out of the car and went to the other side of the car's door which is where i should be out. She opened the door and gave me bliss in her face.

"Uhh- what the heck are you doing Sana" I giggled and got off the car.

"Hi, Sana! dear," We looked back and saw my mom waving delightful. Oh, here she comes!.

"You should go now unnie" I beseeched and pushed her softly in the car.

"Dahyun my child! What are you doing?" My mom asked with crossed arms and lift her eyebrows, "Would you like to join us for dinner dear?" Mom added.

"It would be a pleasure, Auntie!" Sana delightfully accepted my mom's invitation.

"You know Sana, mom is really candid towards others..." I pleaded while we're walking towards mom.

As soon as we entered the house, I didn't even see a glimpse of yeji. We sat on the sofa, waiting for the food to be cooked.

-5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

"Dinner is ready!"

We all sat down and finally I saw yeji.

"Dahyun, lead the prayer please," My mom dictated, we prayed and starts eating.

"Uhm, Auntie! How did you know my name? This is my first time visiting here!" Sana inquiries.

"Ahh yes, Dahyun always tell us about you" My mom responded.

"Ahh" Sana looked at me giggling.

"How's Tzuyu by the way? That kid barely visits us, " Dad asked, as soon as my dad mentioned tzuyu, Sana's mood changed a bit.

"Ahh she's doing great dad" I acknowledge.

"Good to know! That kid is very smart and talented" I nod and smile.

Then there's silence.

Yeji, there's something off about her... after that incident in the coffee shop. I wonder who's she's with.

"Mom, I saw yeji entering a coffee shop with someone! I think she's dating someone" I spoke to break the silence.

"You're too young for that yeji!" Father remarked.

"No i'm not dating anybody!" Yeji exclaimed being too defensive.

"It's ok yeji, you should invite him to our house so we can meet him," My mom said calmly.

"No!She- He's just a friend!" Yeji yelled with a
strident voice," Thank you for the food!" She stamped her foot and left.

"You-" I was cut off. Well, this is not going too decent.

"What an attitude! I'm sorry Sana that you have to witness her selfish behavior" My mom apologizes.

"It's ok Auntie!" Sana accepted.

A few minutes ago Sana left and i went upstairs. I barged into yeji's room.

"What do you think have you done yeji!"

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

So hey guys! Free to comment on what do you think of this chapter and your guess about yeji's so-called bf _ .

Don't forget to vote! And thank you, guys! Luv yah!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)