🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 36

[3rd persons pov]

-month later-

"December babyyyy" Lisa shouted as she entered the room.

"Shut up you're too noisy" Rose smacked lisa.

"Wooooo, partyyy" Chaeyoung came, rose facepalmed.

"Actually it's next week right? the christmas party?"  Tzuyu asked while pinching dahyun's chubby cheeks.

"Yes, and later we will have the exchange gift random picks" Rose  said.

The four were chatting meanwhile, ' Should i give it to her already, but i- i don't know how... or maybe i'll give it on her birthday . Yeah yeah that's right' Dahyun thought.

"Hello? Dahyun? Are you dead?" Tzuyu pinched dahyun's cheeks harder then Dahyun came  back from imagination, "Ouch! That hurt" Dahyun screamed, then the four laugh.

chaeyoung got a phonecall, after the phonecall she was so excited, "Guess what"

"what" they all said in unison.

"1st section has no adviser, so they will be asked to move to other class for today... Mina will be here with Sana and Momo" 

Dahyun almost fell from her chair, "Who cares?" Tzuyu, Lisa and Rose said .

"Are you ok?" Tzuyu laugh.

"y-yeah"

"Someone literally care" Chaeyoung said at glared at Dahyun.

"No one care, then who is it?" Rose asked.

"Well..." Chaeyoung once again glared at dahyun, "Well of course me, bitter singles" Chaeyoung laugh.

-Minutes later-

"Ok class, settle down. Today Mina, Sana, and Momo will be here with us today" The teacher announced then the 3 came in.

'Gosh she will be here all... day...'  Dahyun can't take her eyes off Sana.

"Yeah she's deeply inlove" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Who's inlove?"  Lisa asked from the front.

"Me, hah single" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh you wanna go small?!" Lisa was annoyed.

"Quite, Also  Mark will be joining too" The teacher added, Dahyun suddenly smash her fist onto her table.

"Dahyun?" 

'Oww shit' Dahyun thought.

Her squad laugh at her.

"N-nothing ma'am it's just... the... mosquito! hehe"  Dahyun stuttered, 'this is so embarassing'.

"Ok then, you guys can seat over there" 

'I think it's fine atleast she laugh' Dahyun thought.

Sana asked the guy beside dahyun if she they can switch places because her sigh is not that good, the guy rapidly said yes.

"Hey dongsaeng can i sit beside you?" Sana asked dahyun since the guy agreed to switch places.

"Yeah, f-feel comfortable?" 

"Thank you" Sana giggles.

Mark sat beside Sana that made Dahyun a little bit upset, Mark sat beside Lisa since they're close too.