🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 11

[DAHYUN POV]

"Ohh! Dahyun-dongsaenggg~" Sana chimed, As soon as Sana saw me i looked away and closed my eyes with disbelieve. Shit! Why is Sana here?!? After ignoring her,ditching her... how can i face her? Goshh relax dahyun, i have a valid reason.

I felt someone wrapped her hands around my body and hugged me tight.I look front and opened my eyes, my eyes winded, She's so close shit! Our lips are just 1 meter apart . I can't look at direct into the eyes.

"Sana-yahhhh stop flirting! Dahyun is too innocent for that" I heard someone saying it from the back, Sana loosen her hug.

"Wait? You two are close? I never seen you two talking in school" Jihyo asked, w-what the heck?!?  Why would you do this to me jihyo!.

"G-guys? It's pretty h-hot here y'all know?" I'm so nervous right now what's happening to me my heart's beating so fast, is it because i always drink coffee? I unbutton the first button on my uniform, tf i'm like in oven. My stomach, am i hungry or what???.

"Why does your faces so red?" Sana gave me a cup of juice.

"N-nothing! It's just really hot in here" Tf?!?!?

"It's freezing here dahyun" Someone said at the back again. I look back, Momo?!? I almost spit the juice in my mouth.

"Our ac is on dahyun, are you ok?" Nayeon asked and checked my temperature using her hand.

"I'm ok! Hehe let's just continue the party!" I said.

"Yeah! I agree, the food wouldn't eat itself" Jeongyeon acknowledges and they all nod. We all went in the kitchen which is near the living room.

"Anyway, where's your chaeng...and tzuyu?"Nayeon asked.

"They will come just a little bit late with lisa and rosè" Mina replied, Eh??? Am i the only one who doesn't know Nayeon and Jeongyeon?!.

I sat on the sofa waiting for the others to come.

-10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

"Hey fellas~" I know this gay tone... Chaeng is in it? I glared, oh yes i'm right! And there's Lisa and Rosè.

"Little help here?" Rosè pleaded, the heck? That's a hella big gift there!.

"Yes! Comingggg" Jeongyeon replied they helped the two to put the gift with big ribbon inside the dorm.

"Dahyun! You're here? Lisa was suprise to see me and i just nod.

"Well obviously! You can see her right infront of you!"  Rosè hits lisas head.

"Lol rosè righ-" Chaeyoung stopped.

"Wait?!? You're here?!" They said in unison. What??? Is this reaction? , I wanna laugh but i'm really confuse.

"Are you now in a gay culture too?!?" Chaeyoung said so excitedly.

"No!"

"Hey guys! You know her too?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, we're in a squad" Lisa replied.

"Well long story short we met her in a dark street and we saved her from that fucking bastards and some boys came over and beaten that bastard" Nayeon explained.

" Ohh now it's clear! We wanna kill that bastard" Chaeyoung was so fury just telling with her tone changed that fast.

"Woah! That was too forward" I giggled, " it's fine! He'll never gonna be back" i added, that's why i love them!.

"Where's tzuyu anyway?"

"She forgot her gift for you so she cameback, she said she'll just be a little bit late".

" Here's your present my queen!" Jeongyeon smiled then tap the box.

" Yah! I told you to stop buying things for me!" 

"Why not?" Jeongyeon asked with her cute tone.

"Aish! Stop doing that, just stop buying expensive things! You always give presents everyday!"  Nayeon remarked.

"How? I only give you presents in holiday"

"Well your love is gift, you and yourself is gift" Nayeon giggled blushing.

"That's sweet!" Jeongyeon replied, she hugged nayeon and kissed on the lips.

All of the people here is just jealous about there relationship lol.

"Come on open it!"

Nayeon removed the ribbon then two girls pop up from the box smilling holding a balloon while dancing to the beat.

EHHH???

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
So hey :< i'm sorry i'm just really busy this days beacuse we have up comming midterm exam , i'll update the other chaps tomorrow! Hope y'all understand and again I apologize ☹️💓