🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 22

[SANA POV]

"I told you to be careful!" She yelled at me.

"That hurt! Why did you punch me?!?" Like why?just why?!?.

"I told you not to see dahyun at school right? She almost got beaten because of you! You fool" She yelled again and tried to punch me again but mina stopped her.

"Ok stop you two, you're two are cousins! Don't hurt each other" Mina said between us.

"Ok, I know it's my fault but why are you concerned about her?" I asked.

"She's a friend, of course i'm worried" Momo replied, a friend wow i didn't know they're close. "You are not a worthit friend, if you put her in danger"

"That's too mean momo, your being exaggerated" Mina defends me.

"Is that all ?" I said and she's just stood there quite "Ok then i'm going" I walk but momo suddenly blabbering something and i just ignored it but i heard mina said 'Aish this two always fighting' i know right.

I left school and walking now to 7-eleven.

Now i realize how i got carried away too much, I enjoyed seeing her in school talking with her and forgot what will happen to her... i was too reckless, what if she's right? I'm just worthless friend, or more worthless unnie... I don't know anymore.

I'm outside the store, You are so shameless Sana, coming here really?. Wait who's that?, She's with a guy... They look happy, laughing.

I went in and they saw me, "hey!" I Greeted.

"Hi!by the way unnie this is Suga, and Suga this is Sana" She said, Suga huh? Is he... yeah he's the guys that dahyun told me, it's his ex crush?!?.

"Oh yeah hello" I greeted, I grab her hand and pull her up, "Let's go we're going somewhere else".

"Wait why?" She stopped me when we're near the door.

"I don't feel eating here, let's go somewhere i want" I said, this is just straight up stupid.

"Ok just let me just say goodbye ok?" She said and i just nod, She waved at him.

"See you again dahyun! Be safe" Suga waved back, The fuck- of course she'll be safe i'm with her... oh wait? I just putted her indanger this morning.

[3rd person's pov]

They went in Mc donalds, and went in the line to order 'Gosh I don't have enough money for mc donalds' Dahyun thought worriedly.

"Don't worry my treat" Sana suddenly said.

"How did you know?" Dahyun looked at Sana shocked.

" It's printed in your face" Sana laugh, "Don't worry it's ok" Sana put's her arms in dahyuns shoulder.

"Is it really ok?" Dahyun asked.

"Of course! You're my dongsaeng after all" Sana showed her gummy smile.

They ordered and sat on there table.

(Outside the mc donalds)

"Ooh~ i see something" Ryujin said.

"What is it?" Yeji asked.

"I think someone's dating" Ryujin grinning.

"You're making a creepy face babe" Yeji said and Ryujin pointed at Sana and Dahyun inside the Fastfood restaurant.

"It's Unnie with Sana?No, It's impossible.She's you know? What we call a good girl" Yeji didn't believe what ryujin said, "You know when we watch on tv shows and there's like a gay thingy, if it's boy to boy it's ok for her but when it's girl to girl?I can totally say she don't like it" Yeji supported her statement.

"Maybe she changed after we confess?And she's literally surrounded by gays, and for my Sana-unnie both genders has a crush on her so it's normal for her" Ryujin tries to persuade Yeji, " And besides they look good together!"

"Not really sure about that" Yeji still unconvinced.

"Oh come on~ You can't deny it" Ryujin clings on Yeji.

"Let's just approach them" Yeji suggested and they went to their unnies.

._._._._._._._._.__._._._._._._._._._._.

So hey someone commented that i should update sooo here you go, i have things to do so idk maybe later tonight i will update again... So i hope you like it thanks for reading!Don't forget to vote and follow me ;>. And also i'm about to reach 2k so thank you guyss so much
( ˘ ³˘)♥ and of course stay safe! ''