🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 16

[3rd Person's POV]

"Dahyun-ah, I know you're awake...stop acting, you're bad at it" Sana spoke.

'How the heck she noticed it?' Dahyun thought "Uh-yeah! Hehe" She replied.

"Is tzuyu really asleep?" Sana looked at her side then swipe's tzuyu hair to see tzuyu's face,
"Tzuyu didn't even drink soju" Sana laugh.

"Yeah, we all know that she sleep early" Dahyun laugh too.

Then there's silence.

"What do you think about earlier?" Sana suddenly asked.

"Uh-well, the kiss? Uh- thanks? Because i'm really cold earlier it was w-warm?" Dahyun stuttered awkwardly, 'the fuck did i just said?'.

"Welcome" Sana giggles, "Anyway, what if i tell that i like you?" She added out of nowhere.

"Nah, i would laugh! Let's change it, what if  tell you that i like you?" Dahyun didn't know what to say.

"I would laugh too"

"I know right? That's impossible" I said then we laugh.

"I think we should sleep, this getting us crazy" Sana suggested.

"Yeah, Goodnight sweetdreams! Love ya" Dahyun said before closing her eyes.

"Goodnight too love you!" Sana replied, They both sleep.

'This two is really drunk' Tzuyu thought.

-ɴᴇx ᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ-

6:00 am

Tzuyu got up early, "Aish this two, drinking alcohol! I'll tell auntie" She smiles then places pillow between Sana and Dahyun.

Tzuyu went down and saw Jeongyeon cleaning already.

"Why are you so dilegent ostrich" Tzuyu tease.

"We're the same you dog" Jeongyeon giggles.

"I'll help you" They started cleaning then jeongyeon cooks.

"Go upstairs and wake them up"

Tzuyu went up and knock every door then she went in room she slept in, "This two, i just cleaned then now they're hugging" She giggled. She took her phone, " This two will be embarrass ones they wake up-" She was cut-off.

"Yah! Tzuyu— ohh what do we have here?" Chaeyoung came with grin in her face then she grab tzuyu's phone and take pictures of Sana and Dahyun, "This right here is a precious picture so don't you dare delete it" Chaeyoung evil laugh.

"Chaeyoung where are you~" Someone shouted then Rosè and Lisa came.

"Shh"

"Ohh- what happened here" Rosè asked.

"Look those two" Chaeyoung pointed, Lisa and Rosè laugh. "Don't wake them up, let's go down" Tzuyu said.

-Mᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ-

'Aish my head hurts' Dahyun thought she open her eyes,"W-what??? Ehhhhhh!" Dahyun screamed.

._._._._._._._._.._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

So hey guys i hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment thank you for reading!