Anti's Surprise

Anti's POV

I wasn't expecting Chase to be up since the surgery. He hasn't had any signs of brain activity which the doctors said isn't good at all. All of a sudden I heard my husband's voice, "Ready to go to the hospital hon?" "Yeah I don't know why I go though he hasn't had any positive updates." "Because, he's your brother and who knows he might be up." "In what world he hasn't had any signs of brain activity or anything." "I know but maybe today's the day he wakes up." I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna win this. "You're right I'm just worried their kids are so hopeful especially Grayson." "I know hon but he knows Chase will be ok." "Alright I'm ready to go," we head out and head to the hospital. Dark helped me out of the car and we go inside. I'm not expecting him to be up. We get to his room when, "Hey bro," he was awake I was so happy he was finally awake. "Hey Chase you're awake," "why wouldn't I be?" "Because you've been asleep for a good while." " I've heard," I wanted to give him a hug but I didn't want him to know it but apparently he knew. "I can tell ya wanna give me a hug come here." I rushed and gave him a hug. "I may not be your fiancè but please never and I mean never go on the highway again please." "Believe me I won't ever take it again I learned my lesson." "I think once you get out of here you deserve a date night." "Now hang on Anti listen I'm really excited to get out but I can't just go crazy I have some physical therapy to do." Henrik smiled, while I was still confused what happened to the guy that came out of surgery the first time and started doing stuff he wasn't supposed to. "How long is that?" "Two months or so," "I still think you guys need a date night once you're feeling up to it." "Yeah we do need a date night you're right." "Ja but who vill vatch zhe kids?" "We will I mean I suggested it it's only fair." "Ok it's settled you guys have a date nights and we'll have the kids." "I love this it's finally gonna go back to normal soon."

(Hey guys sorry again for not updating personal stuff got in the way and I was also trying to decide how to write this chapter but anyway today is April 24th and I'm sure most of ya know what that means if any of y'all have to go please be safe but if you guys don't have to please stay in today's very dangerous I hope y'all have a safe day or night or wherever ya live)