The Regret

(A/N this one is going to be longer than the other's because Chase is remembering everything from when his kids were born and everything)

Chase's POV
I saw Hen walk out of the room. God I should've listened to him, he told me not to take the damn highway but I didn't listen. God, I was so stupid if I wouldn't have taken that highway I would be home with my beautiful fiancée and adorable kids and we wouldn't be here but no I had to take the fucking highway like an idiot. I saw Hen walk back in the room I smiled to comfort him he came back to the bed. "Jackie's bringing zhe kids to see you," "ok baby boy, what about the wedding?" "Liebling I only care about you right now, forget about zhe vedding ve can talk about it later." "Alright baby boy," I can't wait until I marry him, he's the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Apparently, Jackie let him know he was here because his face went from calm to complete terror. "Baby boy, it's ok they'll be fine I'll be right here I promise." "ok, I'll be right back," "alright baby boy." I hate myself for letting this happen. All I wanted to do was hurry up and get home to my beautiful family but a drunk driver was on the stupid highway when I was on it. God, why do you hate me all I wanted to do was get home to my family. I stop all my thoughts when I hear, "Daddy," our youngest daughter Hailey I remember when Hen had her it was around 2 in the morning he grabbed my hand and told me he was having contractions I instantly texted Anti since he never slept and told him Hen was going into labor about 5 minutes later Anti and Dark teleport to our house to get the other 3. Once they left I got Hen into the car and grab the hospital bag and sped to the hospital after about 4 hours of being threatened and possibly a broken hand she was here Hen was so happy to see her and I was so excited to be a father again for the fourth time that was two years ago and now I might not be able to see anything other than her two years. "Hey, baby how was your day?" "It good come home daddy," "no baby daddy can't come home," "vhy?" she had the cutest mix of mine and Hen's accent, "because baby, daddy has to rest." "no faiw I wan you home." There it is Hen's little attitude I knew that was gonna happen. "You have papa's little attitude," "no don't," "yes you do." "dad," our oldest, Grayson Hen had him before we officially announced that we were dating which was 12 years ago. yes, we didn't announce it until 4 years later, but anyway, Hen was worst than just threats he grabbed my dick (my dad said my mom did it to him with my little brother) until Grayson was born which luckily Grayson was almost here when he did about a few minutes later he was born Hen was in labor with him for about 7 hours. "hey dude how are you?" "dad you'll be ok right?" "Yeah, dude dad will be ok." Grayson got my accent which Hen was grateful for. "Daddy." our 7-year-old Sally we were at JJ's when Hen went into labor so JJ offered to take care of Grayson we rushed to the hospital, Hen was terrified because they said there was a small possibility that she could have something wrong with her ears when she was born she had small pieces of her ear missing but it was minor but once Hen saw her he instantly fell in love with her. "hey Little Turtle," I gave her that nickname because when she was a baby she looked like a little turtle peeking her head out of her blanket. "Daddy miss you." "I miss you too," "daddy okay?" "yes, Little Turtle daddy's okay." Our 5-year-old Jack who had a minor case of Autism was cuddled up on Hen's shoulder scared, Hen and I have another one on the way he told me last week he gave me a box I opened it to see a test it was positive I was so excited to be a father again but I don't think I'll get to see them now. "Come here Jack-Jack  it's Daddy see." They let me keep my hat on the bed because it is a special gift from my kids so I put it on and he slowly started to peek his head out of Hen's shoulder. I can definitely remember when he was born. We were going back home for Christmas where Hen and I grew up but when we were about to leave he told me that wasn't happening anytime soon. Me not realizing what he meant I asked why and he smacked me upside the head I finally got what he meant and texted Jackie asking if he and Marvin were able to watch Grayson and Sally he said yes and we took them to Jackie and Marvin's. Once we dropped them off we sped to the hospital Hen was terrified for Jack's health because he was sick the whole 9 months Hen was in labor with him until 6 the next morning and he went into labor with him around 5 the night before so about 13 hours he was the longest labor Hen had but that didn't stop us from having Hailey but anyway, Jack was starting to make grabby hands for me. "Baby boy lay him next to me I'll be fine." "Alright, here Jack lay down, " "come here Jack-Jack." Hen put Jack next to me and stepped out I'm assuming he's calling the others. "Daddy vill you be tay?" "yes, baby daddy will be okay." "dad, are you coming home soon?" luckily Hen came back in before I had to answer it. "Liebling Seàn and zhe ozers are coming to see you." "Alright baby boy do you mind taking the little ones out, please I wanna talk to Grayson." "Of course come on guys, come here Jack Rabbit." he picked Jack up Jack would always try to walk but his feet would always start to hurt after a little bit. I'll never forget the day Hen gave that nickname, by the way, he was about a year old he was crawling when all of a sudden he sat like a little rabbit and just started hopping around, that following week we found out he had Autism but it didn't change anything for us he was still him, anyway when he started hopping around Hen called him a little Jack Rabbit. "Bye-bye dada," "bye-bye baby." They left the room then Grayson got serious.