Waking Up

Sean's POV

It's been a few days and Chase still hasn't woken up Henrik is getting scared. The kids came by today and just talked to him and everything. Henrik was relieved they weren't scared of him. All of sudden he started moving. "Uncle Sean what's happening to dad." "I don't know Grayson." A nurse came in and took the tube out Grayson was scared. He opened his eyes, "where's my fiancé and kids?" Henrik was happy and started crying. "I'm right here Liebling." "Where's the kids?" "I'm right here dad." "Hey Gray how are you?" "I'm good Jack's actually asleep on you." "Sean has Hailey and I have Sally right here." "Sean's here?" I came up to the bed, "hey bro have a nice nap." He chuckled, "actually I did but I didn't think it was a nap I thought I was actually awake." "You've been asleep for almost a week dad." "Dang dude I really did have a nice nap didn't I?" "Not really Liebling you had two seizures and you had brain surgery." "I couldn't have I don't feel anyth- OW." Henrik pulled Chase's hand away from his head. Jack woke up and saw Chase was awake and gave him a hug. "Careful Jack-Rabbit Daddy just voke up." "It's ok baby boy hi Jack-Jack how are you?" "You coming home soon daddy." "Hopefully Jack-Jack I'll be home soon I can't wait you know why?" "Why daddy?" "Because I can't wait to spend time with you guys and I love papa's cooking." The doctor came in. "Hello Mr. Brody I see you're awake and have quite the entourage with you." "Yes sir I have my fiancé my kids and my brother." I was shocked he sees me as his brother. "Well Mr. Brody it sees everything is in order if you're doing good I think you can go home next Monday or Tuesday." "Thanks doc," "no problem now let's see that scar." I took the kids out well the girls Jack and Grayson no matter how much we tried to convince them it didn't work so they stayed in the room.

Chase's POV
I woke up and saw a white ceiling and I knew where I was. But, I didn't know where Henrik or the kids were so I immediately asked where they were. I heard, "I'm right here Liebling." Apparently I've been asleep for about a week at least that's what Grayson says and everyone agreed. Hen said I had brain surgery I didn't know until I felt my head and winced. Hen took my hand away from my head then Jack woke up. He gave me a hug and Hen was worried but I assured him that I'll be fine Jack instantly asked if I was coming home I told him I was hopefully and for once I actually see myself going home. The doctor came in told me I looked good but he needed to see my scar well the girls went out with Sean but the boys didn't want to they wanted to stay. "Alright Mr. Brody it may sting when I take it off it's not big but it will hurt." He took it off damn he was right. "It's healing nicely I'm surprised." Jack apparently was a little scared because he held onto me. "It's okay Jack-Jack daddy's fine see he can hold you and everything." I gave Jack a hug to show that I was fine. "Yes there was some bleeding so we didn't have to go too far but you will have physical therapy for about two months or so you will also have to come back to get the staples out but other than that you're good I'll just bandage it back up and I'll be on my way." He bandaged me all up and headed out. Sean came back in with the girls. "Chase may I ask why do you consider me your brother?" "Because Sean you're like that older brother I never had." "Fair enough but I guess that gives me the right to pick on you right?" "Don't push it bro." Sean and everyone just laughed. "Hey you said I was just like the older brotherly never had right Henrik?" "I'm staying out of zhis." "Smart choice how about you Gray." "I'm like Papa I'm staying out of it." "How about you Jack-Jack?" "I with Uncle Jack." "Good Job Jackaboy." Sean was so excited when we named him Jack so he called him Jackaboy. "Well I see Daddy won't teach you trick shots then." "I sowwy daddy I want to leawn twick shots." "Wait dad you heard what I said." "I wasn't awake when you said that?" "No dad you had a tube in your mouth." "Whoa hold up what exactly happened when I was out." "Vell first Sean called me around 7 in zhe morning Tuesday saying I needed to come here right avay and vhen I got here you vere in zhe O.R. and ve has to vait 5 hours until you vere out of surgery and zhen ve vaited around four day's for you to vake up." "So what day is it." "Little bro you got into a crash Monday you went had surgery Tuesday add four days to that it's Saturday." "Oh well at least I'm alive that's all that matters." The doctor came back in.