The Crash

3rd Person POV
Chase just got off work and texted Henrik he'll be home soon like he always does. Once he got on the highway he felt like something wasn't right. It started raining he pulled over to the left lane he saw a car going all over the highway. When he went to move over to the right lane the car went to go to the left lane and swerved right by Chase's car and hit Chase's car. When he tried to control the car he hit a slick spot and hydroplaned into the concrete barrier and flipped his car over the barrier he tried to stay awake but with him bleeding from his head he couldn't stay awake the last thing he heard was a siren and he passed out. When he woke up he was in an ambulance he started freaking out, "where am I? my fiancé where is he? I need to get home to my family." "You got into a crash the hospital already called him he'll be there," "my kids I need to see my kids." "He'll bring them just calm down sir." Once they arrived at the hospital Chase was hyperventilating and they had to give him a sedative to calm him down. "Hen where is he where's my fiancé? Where's my kids?" "Their on their way as soon as we called he told us he would be here right away," Chase just kept panicking not knowing Henrik was on his way they finally got him stabilized about 10 minutes before Henrik got there. Chase was terrified what if he couldn't hold his fiancé or kids ever again. He heard a German accent and he instantly knew who it was he smiled trying making Henrik feel at ease. Henrik went over to his bed and grabbed his hand.